#5 - you're such a cute couple. (C)

Words 3046 (excluding A/n)

A/n okay wow this is so much longer than I had expected.

Seungcheol = S.coups
Seokmin = DK
Soonyoung  = Hoshi.
Jihoon = Woozi
Jisoo = Joshua
Minghao = The8
Chan = Dino

💫💫💫

"Hansol"

"Haaanssoollll"

"Hansol pay attention to me!" Seungkwan whined, shaking Hansol's arm.

"What is it Boo?" Hansol sighed, looking up from his phone and to Seungkwan who was staring at him, looking mildly pissed.

"Please come out with me" Seungkwan pleaded for the nth time that evening.

"Just go alone, or with someone else I don't wanna go out" Hansol spoke trying to sound upset but he only actually didn't wanna go because he didn't know if he could handle himself, alone with Seungkwan for that long.

"Hansol just go with him" Chan smirked, "what could go wrong anyways"

Hansol threw a dirty glare towards Chan causing the younger boy to roll his eyes playfully still smirking.

"See! Even Chan says you should come with me now come on" Seungkwan exclaimed, grabbing Hansol's arm and pulling him up.

Hansol, slightly taken away by the sudden movement stumbled slightly and quickly grasped onto Seungkwan's waist to keep himself up. Seungkwan had felt Hansol stumbling and quickly held onto him  by the shirt collar.

Hansol quickly regained his balance but they were still in each others arms causing Chan to snort slightly before looking back to his phone.

Hansol glared at Chan once again while subconsciously tightening his grip on Seungkwan.

The older of the two blushed brightly and hid his face in Hansol's neck trying to hide from Chan's smirk.

"Uhm so let's go then" Hansol spoke awkwardly, pulling away from Seungkwan and looking towards the ground.

"Yeah! Okay give me a minute I need to get ready. I cant leave the house like this" Seungkwan spoke quickly, running up to his room, cheeks still bright red.

As soon as Seungkwan left Chan started laughing his ass off causing Hansol to glare at him with crossed arms.

"Oh don't look at me like that. That was hilarious" Chan wheezed out in between laughs.

"It was embarrassing! Not funny" Hansol whisper yelled at the still laughing boy.

"Nah dude it wasn't funny you're right. It was super funny. Anyways" Chan wiped some tears from all the laughing "go get ready you'll be leaving soon"

Hansol quickly realised that despite the fact that Chan was an idiot, he was actually right for once.

"Shit you're right" Hansol yelled quickly walking out of the room and to his own.

"Im always right!" Chan yelled after him as Hansol left.

"No you're not I am!" Jeonghan yelled from the kitchen.

Just as Chan was going to retort, Seungcheol walked into the living room, biting into an apple.

"Don't disagree with your father"  Seungcheol said, waving the apple in Chan's direction making Chan groan and roll his eyes.

Meanwhile Hansol had rushed upstairs into the hip hop unit's room and whipped open the closet trying to find some decent clothes.

He settled for a pair of ripped jeans and a flannel to throw on over the tank top he was already wearing. He also grabbed a beanie to put on and a jacket seeing as it was getting chilly outside and he knew Seungkwan wouldn't take his own jacket.