#6 - i know what you like (C)

OK so this one is a bit weird. Like not (just) the writing but like the format? Idk its just a bit different.

Words - 2843

Non idol AU

Words -

Dk = Seokmin
Joshua = Jisoo
Woozi = Jihoon
Vernon = Hansol
S.coups = Seungcheol
Dino = Chan
Hoshi = Soonyoung
The8 = Minghao.

💫💫💫

"Hansol Im thirsty" Seungkwan whined

"Um Seungkwan, we're best friends and all but that's too much information" Hansol shifted awkwardly.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT!" Seungkwan yelled, slapping Hansol's arm multiple times.

"Oh sorry Kwan" Hansol snickered.

"Hmm now go get me a drink to make up for it" Seungkwan ordered, grabbing the TV remote and switching it on.

Hansol groaned but nevertheless got up and sauntered into the kitchen.

He swiftly switched between cupboards retrieving items as he went, and gathered all the things he'd need to make Seungkwan some chai tea with whipped cream. He hummed quietly as he fixed the tea and grinned, pleased with his work once he had finished.

"Kwannie" he spoke quietly as he returned to the living room to see Seungkwan sitting under a blanket, crossed legged, watching TV.

"Yes?" Seungkwan asked not tearing his eyes from the screen.

"I brought your drink" Hansol said, slightly excited to see Seungkwan's reaction.

Seungkwan looked to Hansol to see him standing there with a mug in his hand, staring at him expectantly.

Seungkwan grinned as Hansol handed him the mug, realising it was chai tea. His favourite.

"You got me my favourite, and with whipped cream on top." Seungkwan awwed in happiness while smiling towards Hansol.

He shrugged in response and turned his attention to the tv.

"I know what you like"

---

Hansol walked around the shopping market, with a basket in his right hand and a small list in his left.

He mentally crossed off items as he collected them and placed them in the basket.

Seungkwan's roommate, Seokmin, had called him telling that he wanted to go out with, Hansol's own roommate and friend, Jisoo but couldn't leave Seungkwan alone. He also said he couldn't get a hold of Jisoo and asked Hansol to tell him he couldn't go out.

Hansol, confused, had asked Seokmin why he couldn't leave Seungkwan alone and Seokmin responded with-

"Oh didn't he tell you? He's sick. Like he's got a fever and he's got a runny nose. He's honestly a mess. He's gone to bed now but I'm not sure when he's gonna wake up. I don't wanna leave him here."

Hansol had felt slightly hurt at the fact that Seungkwan didn't tell him he was sick but decided nevertheless to help Seokmin out. Especially seeing as he knew how excited Jisoo was for their little friendly date. (Not just a friendly date but its not Hansol's place to say)

So here he was in a 24/7 supermarket, wearing sweatpants and a adventure time tank top and a black jacket, grabbing some stuff to help him with looking after Seungkwan. He'd also ordered two pizzas earlier and picked them up before going shopping.

He quickly got everything he needed and quickly paid before getting back in his car and driving to Seungkwan's apartment.

Jisoo and Seokmin had already left for their date and Hansol had already had his own spare key to the apartment so he got in with ease.