#11 Wedding Day Pt 2 (C)

Weddings are fun, just ask Seungkwan

There are a couple of flashbacks in this and they'll be in bold italics

also holy shit this was fun to write and sorry for the long ass vows i got really into it. this is so sappy it came straight from a fucking tree

oh boy this is a long one 

words - 5425

---

"Hey, you okay?" Seokmin asked Seungkwan as they walked back into their dressing room.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm okay its okay" Seungkwan's words were weary and Seokmin didn't believe them, Seungkwan suddenly turned to Seokmin.

"Oh god, what if he backs out? What if he doesn't want me anymore oh my god I can't lose him. Is this too soon? Are we rushing this? I just I don't want him to leave, oh my god Seokmin" Seungkwan slurred out as his eyes widened in panic.

"Oh, Seungkwan always a drama queen" Seokmin laughed. "Hansol loves you to death, he won't back out don't worry. And if he did we'd all track him down and make him feel sorry for what he did. But that won't be necessary because he won't back out"

Seokmin rubbed Seungkwan's back and reassured him as best he could.

"Right, you're right. Thanks, I needed -" Seungkwan's words are cut off with the ring of a phone.

They frowned to each other before Seungkwan reaches over to answer it.

"Hello?" He asked

"Hey"

And Seungkwan's worries melt away when he hears Hansol's voice on the other end.

"Oh, Hansol, hi. Why are you calling?" He asked with a breath.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, and not freaking out or something." Hansol's words were true, yes, but he also wanted to ease his own insecurities and confirm that Seungkwan wasn't planning on running off before the wedding started.

"You know me so well" Seungkwan laughs lightly " I'm okay yeah, Seokmin managed to help me calm down a bit. I'm just a bit nervous"

"I would've come over there myself and gave you a hug or something but Jeonghan hyung insisted on it being bad luck."

"Well I'm not the bride but its still bad luck I guess"

"Anyways, I love you okay? And I can't wait till I get to say that to you as more than your boyfriend or fiancé."

Seungkwan's insides melted at that. He's known Hansol for a very long time. And back when they were merely teenagers Hansol would always talk about never wanting to get married.

"Its dumb, marriage" Hansol shrugged

Seungkwan shrieked "What how could you said that?!"

"Well, it is, the same person for the rest of your life. Isn't that just so boring? And besides people hardly ever truly 100 percent love each other, they just think they do and then end up regretting it." Hansol was so nonchalant about it all, almost as if marriage was a bad thing.