•3•

The crowd's support was unbelievable. They knew my songs, making me a little emotional when they sang along. The whole experience was so surreal.

I finished and almost couldn't get the crowd quiet enough for me to introduce Charlie.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I said into the microphone. Even with those few words, they screamed and hollered. I smiled.
"You have all been so wonderful tonight, thank you all!"

They cheered until I went up to say something again.
"Now would you all please give it up for," I paused and glanced at Charlie behind the wall talking with Lili.

"Charlie Puth!" The fans went wild at his name, and I didn't blame them one bit. The lights went dim as I hurried off the stage, passing Charlie on the way to Lili.

She wrapped me in a tight hug and held me for a few minutes.
"You did so good!" She said into my hair. I laughed and smiled.

"Thank you, oh, that was incredible!" I exclaimed and sighed.

"We don't talk anymore," Charlie's smooth vocals projected through the entire center. Of course, the fans screamed and began to chant his name, making him smile while he was singing.
"We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do..."

The huge crowd sang along to every word. I sang too, making Lili laugh.

"You know he sang along to your songs, too," she remarked with a soft smile.

My heart fluttered with admiration.
"Really?" I asked her. I didnt think Charlie Puth would know any of my songs, to be honest. Not that I was complaining, but he seemed to hate me.

She nodded and continued to watch him perform.
"Every word," she stated, making me blush and smile to myself.

For the rest of the show, I clapped and sang along with Charlie and his fans. I thought they were loud for me, but for the headliner, they were insane.

Once Charlie ended the show with his song 'See You Again,' the lights dimmed and he walked over to Lili and I backstage. He looked at me and gestured for me to follow him. I gave Lili a look and followed Charlie into a room behind the stage, where about 8-9 young girls were waiting with backstage passes hung around their necks.

"Hey, guys," Charlie said with a wide smile as he opened the door. The girls turned to look at him and began to freak out. Once again, I didn't blame them.

They ran up to him and hugged him. I smiled when they came up and hugged me as well. We took some pictures and answered some questions with them. They were all so sweet.

"I love your covers on YouTube," one girl said to me. I smiled and thanked her as well as I could, but the truth was, I could never find the words to thank my fans.

Around 20 minutes later, Charlie and I said our goodbyes and walked out.

"They loved you," I said and looked up at him. He laughed a little.

"They're sweet," he simply answered with a shrug.

We walked back over to Lili where Charlie's manager, Peggy, was chatting with her.

"Peg," Charlie said. Peggy looked up from her conversation.

"Yeah?" She answered.