•27•

*warning*
<><><><><><><><><>
Kristen's POV:
"Well I wanna do something," I practically whine and flop down onto my hotel bed. Charlie and I had been sitting up here for about 2 hours now, and since we didn't have a show tonight, I was becoming extremely bored and restless. But he was being difficult.

"I already told you, Kristen," he sighs from his sitting position next to where I'm lying on the bed.
"Those paparazzi will be all over you if you leave this hotel."

I roll my eyes and groan.
"I can handle myself," I smirk, causing a sarcastic laugh from him.

"Yeah, because that worked out so well the first time you were swarmed," he replied. I narrow my eyes playfully at him and he smiles a little.

"How about we just order takeout and call it a night?" He suggests. I shrug and he takes out his phone, scrolling through it for a second.

"Chinese or pizza?" He asks.

"I don't care," I respond.

"Chinese it is," he mutters and within a few minutes, our order is on its way.

"Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?" He teases, looking down at me. I feel my cheeks turn pink, something they haven't done in too long. I sit up and lean against some pillows, glancing down at my outfit: adidas sneakers, joggers, and a plain white t shirt with a messy ponytail hidden under an adidas hat and very little makeup.

"Gee, thanks," I reply and he laughs, moving closer as he does.

He positions himself next to me and leans against the pillows beside me on the bed. He reaches down and softly interlaces our fingers, sending sparks throughout my entire body. My breath hitches as he sighs contently.

"I missed you," he barely mutters, just loud enough to hear.

I smile a little.
"I missed you, too," I reply just as quietly.

We sit there for a few seconds before there is a soft knock on the door. Charlie looks over at me.

"Guess what?" He asks.

"Hm?" I question.

A grin plays on his lips.
"The food's here," he remarks and quickly climbs off the bed and rushes to the door, running like a madman to reach it. I laugh and listen to him thank the delivery man as the door closes.

He comes back in and holds the bag up in triumph.
"Dinner," he pauses.
"Is served!"

I laugh and applaud his silliness. He smiles and places the food onto a small table beside the couch. Just as we're about to eat, his eyes flicker with a dangerous spark.

"Wait," he says and stands up, heading over to the fridge, where a bottle of expensive champagne awaits him. He grabs it along with two glasses and brings it back over.

I shake my head in disbelief, smiling.
"Charlie, I'm not drinking again," I laugh and he gives me a look.

"C'mon, live a little! It's a celebration!" He makes grand gestures with his hands before popping the cork out loudly. He pours me a glass.

"Celebration?" I question slyly and accept the flute of bubbly delight.

"Celebration," he confirms as he pours himself a glass.
"A celebration of love. Our love, specifically," he smiles and holds his glass up, patiently waiting for me to do the same. I sigh in defeat, holding my glass up with a grin.

"Cheers to love," he says.

"Cheers to love," I repeat with a wide smile. We both take a sip of the alcohol. The chilled drink is like nothing I've ever experienced; it makes me feel light and airy, yet somehow keeps me grounded. I liked it.