4

I sighed and ran downstairs. Edgy was sleeping in the couch. Papyrus couldn't be seen anywhere, I guess he was working. I walked over to Edgy and leaned over. I started to shake his body so he could wake up.

"Ummm... Edgy.....wake up.....wake up please."

Then all of a sudden a boney arm grabbed my waist and pulled me to the couch. I was shocked. My face was directly to Edgys, just a few inches of air kept us appart from each-other. He looked cute as hell from this angle, like a little sleeping lamb. It felt amazing sleeping next to him....well..... laying next to him. I noticed he was breathing heavily. I wonder why. Meanwhile I had turned in a tomato. This situation was only going to get worse especially if Papyrus saw us like this, so I had to come back to my senses and get up. I tried, but his grip was way too strong.

"E-edgy can you please let go, I-I have to go."

"just shut up and enjoy the moment kitten"
And with that his grip on my waist became tighter, he came even closer and leaned his chin over my head.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OH MY FUCKING GAWD.

So I did as he said, enjoyed the moment.

"u have no idea how much i've missed u kitten."

"Heh, yea I can tell. Now that I think of it, I guess I missed you too."

"you...thought about me? *right 'eyebrow' raised* " he said looking at me kinda smirking.

"Yea I did, you got a problem with that? *smirking*"

"of course not kitten, just, do it more often"

"Heh, sure thing."

"now sleep, we have a lot to do tomorrow"

After he said that, I hughed him back and fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully even though my clothes smelled like dirt and sleeping with jeans was a little uncomfortable, but who can I blame. Until.

"SAAAAAANNSS!!! GET UP YA LAZY SACK OF BONES, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE HUMAN?!?"

Edgy P.O.V

it's Papyrus isn't it. cant a skeleton sleep in peace with the one he likes?

Then I noticed something. My right arm was empty. (Y/n) wasn't there. What the.....?? I woke up immediately and called (Y/n).

"(y/n)...? (y/n) where are you??"

Then I lokked down only to see her sleeping on the floor with blood coming out of her mouth.

WTF??

I went to her and started to shake her around so she could wake up.

"SANS I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE HUMAN IS DEAD..."

Then I screamed back from anger.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD BOSS, SHE'S STILL BREATHING!"

"Then is she.....sleeping?!?"

I didn't hear what boss said. I was only focused on (Y/n).

Then I heard a cute moan. At least I think it was a moan. I blushed. I want to hear that more.

"(y/n)? (y/n) wake up!"

Then I felt being pulled to the floor.

"What's with all this noise. Shut up and sleep." She said with her eyes still closed.

"but (y/n) ur bleeding"

"I know. That's cuz I fell off the couch with my face hitting the floor. That's why I'm bleeding. And don't call me by my name. I like my old nickname better."

I chuckled in relief. Then I placed my right arm on her waist and my right leg between her legs. She blushed. Looks like I'm playing my cards just right. I like where this is going.

"Great! Now I have a lazy sack of meat to accompany my lazy sack of bones! Just fucking great! "

None of us cared of what boss said.

(Y/n) P.O.V

We slept for two more hours and then I woke up. Edgy was still sleeping. I managed to break free from his embrace and checked the time on my phone. I couldn't. My phone battery was dead. Awesome.

Annoyed I went to the kitchen to eat something. I opened the fridge. Nothing. A pair of mustard bottles and a half-eaten taco. Then I felt a pair of bonehands backhugging me.

"Hey Edgy, you awake?"

"yea, how come u ask? can't u feel me? im rite behind you"

"Well that was cold." *inserts frisk face*

"actually kitten, i think im too hot for you to handle" he whispered as he already had leaned over to my left ear. I felt chills down my spine and blushed. His deep voice sounded so hot. I guess he really is too hot for me to handle. Then I heard a chuckle.

"see? told ya"

"..."

"anyways, gotta ask, why did u wake me up yeserday? did u really miss me that much?"

"No, uh...my phone died so I wanted to borrow your charger."

"f-course kitten, but i think we can ask alph to make u one"

I walked a couple of steps forward and then turned aroud to face Edgy.

"A-alpys?"

"yep"

"Isn't she yandere?"

"yep"

"Is she gonna try and kill me?"

"yep, and i've heard that undyne is living with her too"

"u-UnDyNe??"

''yep"

"Do you want me to get killed???"

"no dun worry, i'll protect ya"

"You sure??"

"f-course, now grab my hand"
I did as he said and then I saw a big building in front of me named "LAB".
We walked inside.

"hey alph, i brought ya an otaku"

Then some heavy footsteps were heared as Alphys came wearing her usual white-covered-in-blood coat.

"OMG, ARE YOU AN OTAKU TOO, I can't believe it! What types of anime do you watch? Series or movie? Dub or sub? New or old? TELL MEEE!!!" she said while hugging me like there was no tomorrow

"Wow calm down" i said smiling nervously preparing for a nearby death.

Then she pulled from the hug and said while looking at me.

"S-sorry, it's just that there aren't much otakus in underfell.......w-wait......are....you.....(Y/N)?!?!? OMG (/) I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH I'M SO HAPOY TO SEE YOU!!!" she said and pulled me in a tight hug again.

"S-so you aren't going to kill me?" i said with a low voice and ready to pull off the hug for anything that might happen.

"Kill you?!??! Why would I do that you're my best friend not to mention you're now an otaku. Also now that the barrier is broken there's no point on killing humans anymore. No one has any intention on killing you."

S-so he lied to me?!??!?!? WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT?!????!?!

I looked at Edgy with a couldn't-get-more-pissed face. He was just grinnig like nothing happened. I swear to god I'll kill him.

______________________________________

1127 words