24

I had been waiting for a couple of hours with Eleni, Samantha and Undyne when Edgy finally got out of the secret lab with Alphys.

"Oh, hey you guys, took you long enough." I said annoyed

"yeah we had a lot of experiments and researches to confirm" Edgy said. He looked pretty tired.

"Can we get home now, please?"

"yeah sure kitten. c'mere hold my hand ill take ya ho-"

"Sans you can't you're fucking exhausted, at most you can just get out of the lab."

None could say a word. It was drop dead silence.

"I-it's ok, w-we'll take the boat home." I said trying to break the ice and fix the situation.

"y-yeah t-thats better" Edgy said. He was really tired.

He held my hand as we walked out of the lab. Then we turned left. A few seconds later we reached the river lady....or man. We told her that we wanted to take a ride to Snowdin. On our way home they said......as usual:

"Beware of the man who speaks in hands."

"Yeah yeah, we know" I said with a low voice, hoping that the boat person didn't hear me.

Edgy was quiet the whole time. I was getting worried. Not to mention  his HP was only one, or was it less now.

A few seconds later, we arrived at Snowdin. We walked for a while, actually I dragged Edgy till we reached half way home, he was barely able to walk. Then, I placed his right arm around my neck as I held his waist with my left arm. When we reached the house, I opened the door with my elbow and entered the house. I didn't say anything. As I was heading for our room, Papyrus spoke sounding worried.

"(Y/n)?! What's wrong with my brother?"

"Oh, don't worry Paps, he's just tired, he'll be fine." I said as I continued to walk up the stairs.

We finally entered our room. Carefully, I helped Edgy lay on the bed.

"Mustard, are you sure you're ok?"

"of course kitten why wouldnt i. im just a little tired thats all"

"Well I've never seen you this tired. Look, Edgy, I'm getting worried, don't you think I should at least know what's going on?"

"*sigh* alrite, c'mere kitten" he said as he patted the empty space next to him, indicating me to lay next to him.

With our foreheads touching, and his arms wrapped around my waist, he spoke slowly.

"kitten.....alph's helpin' me.......become a.......human"

"YOU'RE BECOMING WHAT?" I said in shock jolting a little. I couldn't believe this, why would he do such thing, he's perfect just the way he is and I love him this way.

"shhhhhh its ok kitten its no big deal"

"OH IT'S HELL OF A BIG DEAL! Why would you even do that?"

"i uh.....i did it......f-for us, yeah, for you kitten. i did it for you" He said sounding nervous, it was clear as crystal that he was still hiding something.

"Edgy look, I am damn sure that you're not doing this for me, because I know, that you know it too, that I don't care about your appearance. So, if you actually care about me, please tell me why are you doing this."

"*long inhale*....*long exhale* ok, just not here. and most importantly   y o u  s h o u l d ' n t  t e l l  a n y o n e!"

His eyes were black, and his seriousness scared me. What if I was getting into something really deep that would change me at some point. Naaaaaah, I'll be fine as long as Edgy is by my side.