6

It was Papyrus

"Heyyyyyy Papyrus. What's wrong?" I said still hugging Flowey

*sigh* "Look, human, I care a lot about you and the other human, Frisk. And I don't want to hurt you. BUT IF YOU KEEP DISTRACTING ME FROM MY WORK BY MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE WITH THAT FUCKING FLOWER, I don't know what I might do to you. So please SHUT THE FUCK UP."

And with that he started walking away leaving me and Flowey shocked and still hugging, but from fear this time. Then he turned his head a bit to his left side and said.

"Oh and Toriel is coming tomorrow and she'll take us to Hawaii for vacarions. Which means that you'll go with Sans at 'Fashion, Glamour & Style' to buy clothes for you, a luggage and other stuff that you'll need for vacation"

SHOPING!! VACATION!!! HAWAII!!!! YESS!!!!!!

"Ok" I said not showing my excitement.

And then he left.

"Looks like you can't continue your little game with Sans. " Flowey said breaking the hug and crossing his leafes (which he uses as hands) in front of his 'chest'.

"I know right. But it's worth it, I can't wait to go on vacations and buy new stuff."

"Heh, you're lucky, I wish I could wear clothes..."

"Awwww, don't worry. I'll find something for you to wear." I said smiling and hugging again.

"Thanks" he said hugging back as much as he could.

"I'm going inside" i said breaking the hug "wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll take as much sunrays as possible since there aren't many here. I don't even think that this strong light comes from the sun but.....who am I to judge."

Then I walked to the door, opened it, walked in, turned around, closed the door and as soon as I turned around again I felt being slapped to the door with my back. A second later, I found myself in Edgys' room with him pinning me to the wall with his right hand. His body was a couple of inches away from mine. His left eye was flashing red. I 'moaned' from the pain on my back. That gave him a tint of red all over his cheeks. Then he shortened the distance between our bodies and leaned his face to my right ear.

"u just love to make me mad doncha. guess imanna have to punish you now"

His deep dark voice sent chills to my body and red paint on my face. Also...punishment?!?

My thoughts were interrupted.

"but i care bout ya, i dun wanna hurt ya, so no punishment *lowvoice* for now. but, if u keep ignoring me......well, u better not do it" he said already backed off from me standing almos half a'meter away with his hands crossed in front of his chest and his face with a serious look.

"I-i'm sorry..." I said still shocked and not able to move my body off the wall.......... because distracted.

Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

"finally, i heard your voice, it seemed like forever "

I hugged him back and stayed like that for almost a minute. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, actually we both enjoyed it, I think. Then he broke the hug.

"now, we have to go and buy ya clothes cuz tomorrow-"

"I know, Papyrus told me."

Then his eyes went completely black.

"ya talked to boss, but ignored me like i wuss sum type of fucker that ya hate to death" *sigh* "ur gonna pay for this when time comes"

"O-ok........?......Now lets go" I said and grabbed his hand

Not too much later we were standing in a gigantic shopping center. Lots of people with lots of shopping bags in their hands were walking in, out and about. There were 5 levels not counting the ground level used for parking. The first level was a supermarket with food and groceries and everything else edible. The second one was body and face care. There was an entire level for all sorts of deodorants, toothbrushes, toothpastes, perfumes, nail care tools, dental care tools, face and body lotions, make-up and all sorts of other stuff, literally everything you can imagine and much more. The third level was for clothes only, of course, there had to be one. The fourth level had furniture for every corner of the house seperated in sections for bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and even garden. There was also a section with construction tools like nalis, hammers, paint and stuff like that. Then the fifth level was an entertaining level. A gigantic bar with lots of waiters running back and forth, taking orders. There was also an indoor playground in one corner. That's all it said in the map.

Wow! Literally all included.

"have a idea of where we are kitten?"

"Mhmm"

"ok then where do u wanna go first?"

"FIFTH FLOOR! I'm starving, I haven't eaten since yesterday."

"alrite"

*poof*

We were there. It was hard to find any empty tables, but we still managed to find one. We sat on the chairs on the side of the table and waited for the waiter to come to take the order. Meanwhile I was rolling my eyes around like a curious/troublemaker kid. There were so many people!!! Not only monsters but humans too. Not sure if they lived underground or came here only for shopping. Strange that almost every monster was wearing clothes kinda gothic style. All black, red, white, stripped and ripped. Even the places' decor was like this, bloody n'scary. I mean there were some other colours here and there like blue, yellow, purple but.....not much noticable. The waitress came to take the order and I had to look like a normal person, so I stopped looking around.

"So, what would you guys like to drink or eat."

I realised I didn't even check the menu.

Grate.

"give us two chocolate flavoured milkshakes, two burgers and a bottle of spicy mustard" he said crossing his legs and looking all I'm-cool like with a poker face on, looking at the menu and then slapping it gently at the table when finished.

"Right away sir." and she left

Not much later, something ¿screamed? and was getting closer to us with time.

"Ooooooooh daarlingg!"

______________________________________

1052 words