9

That shop was literally filled with underwear (well duh). Everything was black though. As soon as we got in, me and Edgy were standing at the entrance embarrassed while Mettaton asked for my size and bought what was just 'necessary'. Then he came back to us.

"Come on darlings, we have to choose the PJs and the swimsuit."

We both followed Mettaton to the swimsuit section and started to look around. Mettaton picked some of them but my eyes caught something that I HAD to have.

 Mettaton picked some of them but my eyes caught something that I HAD to have

PERFECT!!! I CAN TEASE EDGY ALL I WANT WITH THIS!!!

"Mettaton, don't worry about the swimsuit, I found the right one, I like this."

"Hmmm.....well ok I guess. That's not the best choice but not the worst one either so....sure darling"

Edgy wasn't paying attention.

EVEN MORE PERFECT!!! IT'LL BE LIKE A LITTLE SURPRISE TO HIM...

Mettaton still buyed six other swinsuits tho. Then we bought seven almost same looking PJs and headed out. As for the shoes, four pairs of black high platformed converses, two pairs of high heels and two pairs of slippers were 'just the necessarities'. The next and the last shop on this floor, was an accessories shop. Mettaton was checking the necklaces area and I was with him. There was something I really liked.

"Mettaton I love this one!! Can I take it, PLEASEEEE??"

"EW, DARLING, chokers used to be cute A YEAR AGO! Now they're dead just like dabbing and vines, but some people and monsters still wear them. Ugh, it makes me vomit just thinking of that. Besides, you're not a dog, or a cat eather. So the answer is NO."

"Jeez, that was rude"

"Darling I'd KILL, for fashion"

Then I remembered something.

OMG, I MUST FIND SOMETHING FOR FLOWEY!!I PROMISED HIM....

After looking through the whole shop I found something. A cute black lace wich was supposed to be rolled a few times and tied on the wrist, to create a multi-bracelet look thingy, but I thought it would be cute as a scarf on Flowey. So I bought that too. Mettaton was hesitant on buying it at first, but after explaining him its' purpose, he agreed. There was also one thing that Mettaton bought for me and I really liked.