28

Heyah, I'm on the train, on mah way to my german course, and bored, I'm very bored, THAT'S WHY I THINK IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO FINALLY UPDATE. ENJOY!

WARNING THIS CHAPTER COINTAINS LEMONADE

Edgy immediately trasported us to the void. But as soon as we landed I literally jumped back, that meant no good. Then he crawled to reach me. It was getting kinda scary.

"dont go kitten its not liek im gonna hurt ya" Edgy said now looking more desperate and needful. I fell down, crawling backwards facing him I tried to somehow get away, even though I knew the void had no such "exit in case of emergency" door. He too was crawling slowly towards me.

"No stop, I-" then I thought it through for a moment, it's not like he's gonna kill me right. He just wants a kiss and a hug, and something a bit more than that. But that's it...right?

"You're not going to hurt me right, just" he was coming closer "just" with every word I said, he'd come even closer. "When I say to stop you'll stop whatever you're doing, only under this condition you shall do, whatever ... you do. Deal?"

He didn't even answer, he just fastened the pace a bit and soon he was on top of me. On of his hands pressed on the ground so he wouldnt weight on me and the other one on my neck caressing my jaw. Our lips locked and the kiss was already intense. Not much later his tongue slid in my mouth feeling everything. I couldn't even breathe, Edgy wouldn't stop. He then began biting my lower lip with his fangs, leaving little polka dot injuries. He literally was on charge of the situation, controlling me, making every action his own, dominating every moment.

His hand then traveled from my neck to under my shirt and he was now slowly caressing my tummy. His mouth on the other side began biting and kissing my neck quickly finding my sweet spot. I let a small faint hiss as it was hurting me. Edgy apparently understood that. He stipped biting it, licking the spot and leaving a hickey behind. He then continued leaving more hickeys on my neck and soon on my collarbone as well.

I don't remember if I was on the mood for this before, but now I was definetly feeling in the mood.

One of my hands found place behind his neck, as the other one grabbed tightly on his black jacket.

Suddenly he stopped. He looked me deeply in the eye. His hair were glued to his forehead due to the sweat. So were mine. Both had a tint of red on our starting to the tips of our ears, cheeks and then nose. His eye color had changed to dark bloody red. His eyesight then shifted to my chest, resting on top of my abdomen. Both his hands crawled under my shirt. His eyes then again looked at mine as if he was asking for permission. I slightly nodded. As soon as we're not doing that, I think I'm fine.

He removed my shirt having my chest almost naked as I only had my bra on.

His hands tracing my curves, he bent down to kiss and bite every inch of my chest. Edgy was giving me the pleasure of the year. I had to pay back.

I begun rising my upper body and quickly turning him over pinning him on the ground.

"heh, kitten in charge, imanna love dis"

As I crawled closer to his face, intending to kiss his perfect face, my knee went past some sort of bulge, accidentally rubbing it slightly. Edgy's face mimic changed.

"c-careful there kitten y-you dun wanna make things worse"

"I'M SO SORRY. I had no idea, I just-"

"its ok"

I looked directly in his eyes. He looked like he was about to swallow me whole, but he wasn't attempting to do it. Like he was holding back. I was sorry for him, I wanted to entertain him, but I just wasn't ready.

I saw his hand slowly shifting to the bulge, rubbing it. He clearly wasn't going to be entertained just by some kisses now. He needed more. I guess I could at least do this much.

"I-I'll do it" I said blushing harder than ever. Edgy looked at me confused.

"oh gawd please-"

I looked at him even more confused.

"do it kitten"

That was my ticket to "pleasure your boyfriend train". I lowered his pants a bit as his meat popsicle stood straight and ready for action. I started doing what had to be done.

The room was quickly filled with his moanings. I guess I was doing it the right way. Soon he came, making my upper body stink of white sticky semen. I grabbed my shirt and wiped it off. Edgy required a few seconds to catch his breath. He then put on properly those few clothes that were off or unzipped, tho his clothes were also dirty.

"Edgy I think we should go back. The others might be worried."

"yea ur rite but we cant go like this" He said as he removed his shirt and tossed it away.

His perfect six pack made me question myself. Will I miss the human version of him. I mean I could finally...

*smack* *grab* *squeeze*

"someones askin for more" he said turning his head back looking at me as I just had smacked his ass.

His ass tho was so round and perfect, the skeleton Edgy wouldn't have this.

I had to make a decision. I knew tho that it wouldn't really matter in the end. I love Edgy not the body his soul is in. He might change his body everyday, but as soon as he stays the Edgy I know and love in heart and soul, It won't matter.

Thinking, my hand had already grabbed his. He might have noticed that I had been spacing out for a bit and just teleported us to our room without saying anything. If he had he'd interrupt my overthinking mode. As you can see I was still thinking.

"kitten u ok"

I just nodded.

"we just came back from the void don't go atta this world again"

"Sorry~" I said embarrased as we both laughed. "Now let's put on some clothes, we can't go like this downstairs."

I started to dig in my clothes for something to wear but Edgy threw one of his black shirts at me.

"wear dis"

"But I have my own clothes." I said trying to figure out what he had in mind.

"it doesnt matter just do it"

I just went with it and wore his shirt. It was a bit too big for me but am I allowed to judge?

No

Holding hands we went downstairs. Rick was sitting on the couch playing with a coin through his fingers. He seemed, quite stressed.

Just then Papyrus came out of the kitchen. He saw me and Edgy for a few seconds, like he was analysing every detail of us. Then he gave Edgy "the look".

"You look more relaxed than you're supposed to be these days. Isn't that right Rick?" Papyrus said sarcastically.

"Huh, y-yeah sure whatever." Rick said. He obviously wasn't paying attention.

Papyrus gave him "the look" too.

"Well I guess you found a solution then. You won't be bothered anymore by suchsonsense that have been bugging you for so long, will you?"

"well boss u found yer own solution too but i guess yours is much more mechanical than mine-"

"Saaannss" Papyrus was looking every second more pissed off. He knew what happened didn't he.

"and also my "solution" isn't a solution" Edgy continued "i love her and shes part of my life nit just some found solution"

"SAAANNNSSS"

"cope with it bro u wont be my boss forever. Sometimes you just have to let things go as they may"

_________________________________________
Guys we're so close to 5k I'm fecking dying. Thank you so much you're amazing.