23

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took a picture of Mettaton resting his head on Paps shoulder as Papyrus was resting his head on Mettaton's head.

"Cute"

"yeah, its not like you see this scenario everyday"

"Actually I have a strong feeling that eventually we will."

"anyways, ready for the trick?"

"Aw hell yea"

The trick was the first step that showed if a relationship was serious or not. Sure, it was a little risky, but this is the first time Papyrus is showing his soft side, AND THE REASON HAD TO BE FUCKING POWERFUL AS HELL. So this one shouldn't change anything.

Edgy went upstairs to grab something as I was figuring a way to draw the couple's attention. I went to the kitchen to think for something, but no result. I couldn't find a reasonable way to seperate them. Luckily Edgy came in time.

"Did you get it?"

"had a hard time finding it, but yea"

"Ok so how exactly are we going to do this?"

"ill call boss" Edgy said as he handed me "the thing" "u go there, talk to mett so you won't seem suspicious, and place this where it should be"

"Got it."

"ok go"

I left the kitchen as Edgy cleared his throat and shouted.

"boss, can u come 'ere for a sec?"

"What do you want?" Papyrus shouted, not as loud as usual tho.

"just do it already!"

"I'll be back in a minute." Papyrus whispered as he kissed Mettatons forehead.

"This is all too cute!!" I thought to myself.

Papyrus left the couch and went to the kitchen. Almost immediately, I sat where he was sitting before. I tried to sit as close to Mettaton as I placed "the thing" next to me.
"Uh hey, Mettaton.....uhm...... Congratulations on your relationship with Paps!!"

"Well thanks darling, that was very nice of you."

"You know, I'm actually upset. I thought you would tell me such an important thing by yourself. I wasn't expecting to hear it from Edgy."

"I'm sorry darling but, your head was already filled with daydreams of you and Sans on your date. I couldn't bring myself to ruin those daydreams to you. Your relationship has also technically just begun."

"Fine, I understand, well, Congrats once again, oh and also, thank you so much for all the help you've given to me with the make-up and all that."

"YOU'RE WHAT?"Papyrus shouted from the kitchen.

"shhhhhhhhhh shell hear you"

"What's going on over there?" I asked.

"Who knows, darling. They're brothers."

Still, I was unconvinced, Paps reaction was too unusual for a spontaneous conversation. I was definitely going to ask him later.

I waited a little more until Papyrus showed up followed by Edgy. When Papyrus came closer tome and Mettaton, I immediately stood up, ran to Edgy and hid behind him chuckling. Edgy had a small smile on his teeth.

Papyrus sat on the couch to continue the 'cuddling session', but as soon as he sat down, me and Edgy laughed as hard as we could. Thats beacuse a noise was heard from Mettaton and Papyrus. Actually more Papyrus than Mettaton.

~PPPBBBBBBBRBRBRRRLLLLLTTTTTT~

That's right........the whoopie cushion trick. But, Mettaton hadn't noticed anything yet, and Papyrus was super confused.

"how to tell if a relationship is serious, one farts and the other is totally okay with it"

Me and Edgy were barely holding our laugh.
Mettaton's right eye flashed white for half a second. Then he got up from the couch looking kinda angry. He turned towards Papyrus.

"PAPYRUS HOW COULD YOU DO THAT??! YOU FARTED WHILE I WAS HERE??! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT?"

"I-I didn-"

"OH JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!! THAT WAS JUST SO UNACCEPTABLE SO UNAPPROPRIATE AND SUCH A DISGUSTING THING TO DO!!! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF??!"

This was getting wierd and not as we planed it to be. To be honest, we never thought Mettaton would react like this. I was scared.

"Edgy...?" I asked with a low voice tugging Edgy's jacket.

"yea i kno" he said also with a low voice. He's teeth were clenched and his left eye was flashing red while his right one was completely black.

He might have respected Mettaton this far, but after his harsh words towards Papyrus, It's gonna be hard for Edgy to forgive him.

"I-I'm sorry Mett, I-I didn't know how this happened, I can't even f-" Papyrus said before he could be interrupted by Mettaton.

"THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU DUMMY"

*silence*

Everyone in the room was shocked, except for Mettaton of course. Instead he was grinning. Edgy seemed to have calmed down a bit too.

"Look, darling, no matter what you do, bo matter how disgusting it might be, I'll love it from the bottom of my heart. Because, that's what attracts me to you. Everything in my life so far was cut off by rules of manner and such but I'm sick of it. There's no fun in acting formally even with friends or when you're alone even. Besides, I'm a robot I can't smell anything." 

We were all relieved. Mettaton sure knows how to scare the shit out of people when he wants to.

Papyrus, without thinking, pulled Mettaton into a tight hug.

"It's ok darling, it wasn't your fault, you know" then she leaned over to Papyrus's ear and whispered something. Soon after we knew what he whispered to him.

"I'LL KILL YOU TOO!!!" Papyrus shouted to me and Edgy.

"shit shit shit shit we hafta get outta here" Edgy said before grabbing my hand and teleporting us to......anywhere, just not in Snowdin.

Apparently the only place Edgy could think of at the moment was Hotland. And that's where we were. I wonder why was he thinking of that particular place out of all.

"lets goto alph, i had to talk to her either way"

We both entered The Lab but we couldn't see Alphys, or anyone else.

Then Edgy shouted on top of his inexistent lungs.

"alph where the fuck r u!!"

"I'M COMING BONESACK STOP SHOUTING!"

Alphys came out of what looked like 'the bathroom' and asked Edgy to follow her. I decided to follow them too but Edgy stopped me.

"sorry kitten, but ya cant come, try to find any of the other girls and spend some time with them 'til i cime back"

"B-but..."

"kitten, please, its for yer own good"

What could be this important for Edgy to ceep it a secret from me.

____________________________________AYYYY FINALS ARE OVER
CHRISTMAS ARE COMING
2017  IS OVER WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT OR REMEMBERING WHAT I DID THE WHOLE YEAR

Yea

Shit's good

Also thnx a bunch for surpassing 1.5k reads u guys are awesome 😊😊😊😘😘