19

I jumped a little in place, whoever this guy is, he knows how to scare the shit out of people. And with people I mean me. I quickly turned around to see who it was, and to my surprise...it was....Edgy??? But very different though. He was wearing purple clothes, his eyes were flashing purple, and had hearts instead of puplis.

Then suddenly I felt a hand and a pull in my arm. Edgy pulled me close to him. He had dark eyes.

"paws off kinky, dis here is my property MINE !! M-I-N-E. kapiche? MINE!!"

"i don't believe you, she ain't have any ring" The other guy, kinky, I suppose, said as he grabbed both my hands and checked them for any rings.

"i have some much better proof" Edgy said as he moved some hair from my neck so the hickey would show."see?"

Kinky examined my neck, which made me uncomfortable, and then turned at Edgy, annoyed.

"Dude, I know I'm a dirty sinner but.... Seriously?!?! It's purple, there's even dried blood on it's side. I don't kill people."

"That's exactly what I told him." I said excited that I had someone that supported my idea.

"See, even she didn't like it, I bet she'll dump you at this rate, sooner or later" Then he turned at me with a smirk on his face "And when that happens, just give me a call, I'm all yours..." He said as he handed me a piece of paper with a  phone number written on it.

"Well, thanks for the offer but, I'll never leave my mustard"

"ur whut? no. it my mustar-"

"You're my mustard, spicy, sexy, sweetpoo, like a mustard u kno-" I smirked as I got closer to him but Edgy interrupted me

"ur making me love ya everyday more.....how do you fucking to that?" He said brushing his teeth against mine. Then he planted his teeth on my lips.

"get a room"

Then I litterally jumped away from Edgy even though he denied a little. But the one who talked wasn't... Kinky.... He was some other Edgy wearing the same clothes as him, just, no spiky collar, white t-shirt and blue jacket with white fluff.

"yo. im sans"

"hes sans" Edgy said

"Ain't y'all Sanses?" I asked sarcastically

"NOT ALL. I AM NOT SANS. I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!!!!" A much more joyful and loud voice joined our conversation. It was......Sans....but wearing clothes like Papyrus's, just blue, and friendlier and childer and cuter. He looked so cute and fluffy and squeezy that, without thinking, I hugged him tight.

"HEY GUYS! I MADE FRIENDS WITH ANOTHER HUMAN!!!! HUMAN YOU MAY CALL ME BLUE!!!"

"OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE AND SOFT I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL DAY LONG!!!!"

"what about mee??!?!!?!?!" everyone said in unison along with someone else.... He had a big paintbrush on is back, was wearing brown, themed, clothes, had paint stacks of  every colour of the rainbow on his belt and his eyes were..........my aesthetic. One stared eye? HOW COOL IS THAT??!!?!?!

"And you are?"

"I'm Ink, now can I get that hug?"

"Well If I give you a hug, everyone else will eant one so, EVERYONE GETS ONE!"

The suddenly, a bunch of more Sans's appeared, most of them with sparkily eyes as they all said in unision "REALLY?!" just in different tones.

"Well.....introduce yourselves first."

"iM eRrOr" A Sans said. I wasn't really sure how to describe him. All negative colours, tears falling frok his eyes, blue strings attached to his fingers...