27

Someone spoke. It startled me. I quickly jumped back pulling out one of the guns I just got and aiming for the guy in my back. To my surprise, there were four people in total. I'm sure I could get them down in a second, but I wanted to get some informations first.

"Who are you, and how did you get here?" I asked with a deep serious voice.

"Wow, so*burp*omeone's fiesty," an old man said. His hair were light blue and looked like spikes, he laso had a weird blue monoeyebrow. He was wearing a lab coat on top of a ocean blue shirt, along with some brown pants and black shoes."Hi, I'm Rick" he continued. I remembered him. Rick Sanchez, the guy Edgy told me about. I lowered my gun.

He continued furthermore.

"These are Summer and Morty, my grandchildren, and of course (Y/n), Morty's best friend."

I
was
shook.

THAT GIRL LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ME. AND SHE HAD MY NAME. HOW? WHY?

The look on her face showed that she was also as confused as me.

I stepped forward, she did the same. We pointed at the same time at each other.

"How is this possible?" we said at the same time looking at Rick.

"ill tell ya tho i think ya shud be able to figure it out by yerself."

That was Edgy, talking from behind me. I quickly turned around to see him, but I didn't see him. In his place, I saw a human, blonde, a bit chubby, wearing the same clothes as Edgy. Than I looked at his eyes, the same piercing red eyes I'm used to see everyday, that make me feel calm and safe.

"cmon i kno ya recognize me" He said. I literally jumped at him hugging him tight.

"You're softer now." I said giggling.

"ya wanna guess what else is softer but now also harder"

I blushed hard.

"S-stop it, n-not now-"

"Get a r-room." A kid which I supposed was Morty, said. He had thicc brown hair, was wearing a yellow t-shirt, blue jeans and some white converses.

The other me was blanked out. 

Summer, a girl kind of my age, with her light brown hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a hot pink tank top, white jeans and white converses, clearly wasn't paying attention to what was happening around her. She was texting on her phone.

"Uhm, Edgy, is this the you told me about?" I asked pointing at Rick.

"yeah das him"

"And she issss..." I said making the 's' longer pointing at my other self, waiting for Edgys response.

"shes just you from another dimension. what are the odds?"

"Oh" I said, now everything made sense.

I stepped closer to the other me and stretched my hand towards her.

"Hi" I said "I uh, guess you already know my name, and I already know yours."

She slowly shook my hand. She still jad a very confused face on. I decided I'd try talking to her to make her feel better.

"C'mon" I said "come with me."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the couch. I placed my earphones in her ears and played some kpop on my phone. Her face lit up, of course it would.

"I love kpop" she said.

"Of course you do" I said giggling "I'm you, and you're me. I know what you like and what you hate too."

"Well it makes sense," she said"you know what, I already have some pranks we could do together. And I bet you're thinking what I'm thinking...." She sadi looking at me on the corner of her eye.

"Oh yes I do." I said looking at her the same way.

"alrite yall time to go to grillbz" Edgy said.

We all left to Grillby's. As we were chatting and laughing with each other, I felt like something was going on between Rick and the other me. I don't know but, Rick placed his arm around The-Other-Me's shoulder and he did stuff like, filling her cup of water.... you know, stuff that Edgy would never bother to do, CaUsE hE's tOo LaZy. Actually he has a point at being lazy. I relate to him.

And so it went on till' we got back home. We had to plan shit.

Edgy took us to the void, which meant this was a pretty serious plan we had to do. He snapped his bonegers (bone fingers for those who didn't get it....
..yes I know it's a bad pun) and a table with 4 chairs. Morty and Summer had gone home, so only me, the other me, Edgy and Rick were left. I sat next to Edgy in front of my other self. Rick sat next to my other self, in front of Edgy.

"So" Rick started "we*brup*e've got the skillz, we've got the tools, all we have to do is to vombine them together. Done. Perfect plan."

"no no no wait" Edgy continued "we cant just go ther and shoot everyone i dont even know tha place"

"I know the place" Rick said "So here's what we're actually going to do, I'll gu*burp*uide you to the assembly room. Till' we get there, shoot anyone that gets in the way. Then kill the head Ricks and return back ho*burp*ome, hopefully safely."

"a-eh i-i guess yer rite" Edgy said with a half voice

Rick leaned his head towards Edgy, looking closely into his face.

He stared at him for a couple of seconds. Meanwhile Edgy had his head bowed down almost touching the table, as if he was in pain. Something was wrong.

Rick chuckled.

"Aaah I knew this would happen. We*burp*ell, we'll just be third-wheeling if we stay here righty?" He asked my other self who looked confused. I noticed she was also a bit reddish in her cheeks. Does she suddenly have a fever or...WHAT? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Rick, to my surprise, placed an arm around My-other-self's waist. He pulled out a gun, triggered it, only to make a greenish portal appear. They both entered it, and just like that disappeared.

Now it was only me and Edgy.

"Mustard? Is something wrong? Raise your head please, I wanna see your face."

"n-no trust me. just leave"

"WHAT? NO! I wanna stay by you no matter what happens. I thought you'd know that by now. Just tell me what's wrong, please."

He slowly rose his head. It was the first time I was able to look at his new human face this close. It was gorgeus. Red eyes white thick and fluffy hair brushed back, his teeth were still sharp though, and the gold tooth was still there.Though I noticed some things that were not normal even for humans in a situation like this. There was sweat all over his face and a red tint on his cheeks and over his nose. His eyes were hungry.
Staring me right in the eyes, he was consuming me. With a deep husky voice, he then said:

"Kitten~ im in heat"

_________________________________________

BOOM CLIFFHANGER
Finally an update huh. Welp there ya have it. Now, I haven't made up my mind yet so I've got a question to my readers that'll decide the next chapers flow.

I'm planning on doing a lemonade next chapter. I repeat LEMONADE not LEMONS.

So would you like to read a lemonade or nah? Comment and I'll write by what you decide.

THAT'S IT
Author-chan out!