31

Edgy's P.O.V

I didn't like this at all. Only a few minutes later, kitten was already unconscious. I mean, given the big sack of possibilities of where else the bullet could have been shot, the shoulder wasn't THAT bad, right? I mean, many others have been shot in the shoulder. None of them that I know fainted or died either. That means that it's going to be alright, right?! It's been quite a few hours now though, and there's still no notice of how she is. Alphys has been operating on her since the moment we came here. I should've never let her come with us, but what's the point on taking the blame now? It's over, the damage has already been done. I'll never forgive myself for letting this happen.

Rick and the others had gone home. It was late and they couldn't really stay away from their home dimension for much longer. It was just me, kitten, Alph and my thoughts.

I couldn't stay here, not now, I couldn't bare the guilt. Knowing that I was in the same building with her but not being able to touch or see her, and worse, knowing that she was hurt becauae of me, I needed to get some air.

Just as I was about to leave, Samanta came out of the lab holding a bag and ran upstairs. Her lab was covered in blood, especially her gloves. Even though I had seen blood more than a thousand times, that blood....

I should have never been able to see that blood. That blood was never supposed to be out. That blood.

She came back downstairs with the bag filled of oxygen sacks. I ran to her.

"wait! before u go tell me somethin! anythin! hows she? is she ok? will she be ok?"

"(Y/N)'s better than she was earlier, but I can't say that she's out of danger. The bullet got the top of her right lung. It's a bit critical, but she'll be fine I promise!" She said as she went in the lab and closed the door behind her.

I respect the fact that she told me the truth, but a bit critical? There's no such thing as that, either it is or it is not critical. Maybe she said so not to make me worry more than I already was.

I never thought my life would ever come to this, but right now, I, the cruel miserable Sans, the one that killed many, fearless, need emotional support.

I went home. Not sure if Papyrus was awake or not, I simply sat on the old green couch, and stared at the black tv. I stared at my own reflection, noticing that the human effect had started to wear off. My right jaw, cheek and eye, including part of my nose, had turned to plain white bones once again. There I was, the concept more concrete than ever, spread across my face and body. The concept of me trying to fit in both worlds. The concept of monsters trying to fit in both worlds, developing feelings.

This isn't me. This isn't who I am. I'm cruel, I'm strong, I don't care about anyone. Everyone fears me. Feared. They feared me. Now they don't. I don't kill as much either. I've changed. She changed me. She showed me love, and I accepted it. I showed her and many others love too. They accepted it.

Tibia honest, I don't mind, I never did and I never will. I love these feelings. They've made my cold soul a bit warmer. Kitten has made me warmer. And I love her. I do. I really do. But these feelings might disappear, I might not feel then anymore and she...... might do too. NO! None of thoss is going to happen. Don't jinx it damn it! Stop thinking!

Stop thinking!

I SAID STOP THINKING FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

"STOP!

DON'T

d-don't do this...

don't leave me-

i need you-