21

He was grinning. I was scared to death about him, and he was fUCKING lAUGHING iN mY fACE! Pissed off, I started to walk off but he, still grinning, grabbed my hand and stopped me as he sat on the bed.

"do u have any fucking idea how fun it is to tease ya?"

Once again I tried to get away, but he pulled me to the bed. Almost all of my hair fell in front of my face, and Edgy, sTILL lAUGHING, started to get the hair away from my face. And even though his hands were hard ass big boned, he did it carefully, and I felt warmth. Then he started to slowly caress my cheek.

"im actually happy that u were worried bout me, at least now i know that...if i die...."

"WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" i said cupping his face "OF COURSE YOU WON'T DIE! NOT IN MY WATCH! NU-UH! DON'T YOU EVER SAY STUFF LIKE THAT AGAIN!!"

He smiled sofly and placed his hand on top of mine.

"i love ya kitten"

"Love you more mustard"

Then I got closer to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

That would honestly be the best moment of my life if it weren't for...

"EDGYYYY! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTE ROMANTIC MOMENT YA SMOOTH TALKING CRAP!"

"*grinning* couldnt help it, yer neck was calling me" He said while biting all over my neck, leaving pink marks.

"As soon as you don't kill me, then fine..."

After that, his bites got stronger. I hissed form the pain. His bites got even stronger. I held my moans back since I knew what they would cause, but since the pain was still there, I tugged onto Edgy's shirt. He pulled me closer and placed his teeth on my lips. He slowly pulled back and looked at me. For a second he shifted his eyes to my neck. Shocked he turned his body and looked at the ceiling as if he committed a sinn or something. I placed the tips of my fingers on my neck, and I felt pain. Quickly I got the phone and opened the front camera.

"I'm a fucking cheetah." I said chuckling.

"y-yer not mad at me?"

"Of course not, as long as it's by you."

"ya sure ya didnt drink anything peculiar last night? did any of the boys give you something to drink? does your head hurt?"

"No*grinning* I didn't even eat last night."

"aha. i knew it. girls take wierd decisions when theyre hungry. lets go, we have to get ya some food."

"No, wait, I'm not hungry."

"then, get ready, were goning on a date"

I blushed hard.

"D-date?!?"

"you call yourself my girlfriend without even going on a date with me? ur such an easy fish to catch" he said chuckling

"N-no I will go on a date with you, it's just, it was so sudden, I'm excited"

"be in the front door at 7 pm" he said before he completely vanished.

I checked my phone.

"11:08, pffft I have plenty of time to get ready"

Then I took a 5 hour nap. When I woke up it was 05:13 pm. Lazily I went to the bathroom and took a long ass bath, thinking about the stuff me and Edgy could do on our first date. I got out of the bathroom and dried my hair. Then, I wore a black short dress a dark blue jacket and black converses.

Then, it was time, for what I hate the most....makeup. Sice I had no experience at all on makeup I decided to text Mettaton.

"Mett this is an emergency I need your help"

"What is it darling?"

"I'm going on a date with Edgy and I need your professionalism on makeup"

"DATE! DARLING, WAIT I'LL BE THERE IN FIVE MINS"

He actually came in three minutes, and his hands were filled with bags.

"What are those?"I asked pointing the bags.

"These, darling, will save your life." He said as he got the make-up products out of the bags.

"Uhm, little reminder, I already have plenty of make-up products. I don't think this is necessary."

"I feel more comfortable working with my own stuff." He said as he already started to dab foundation on my face.

"True"

When the makeup was done it was 6:58.

"SHIT IM LATE!"

"But darling I haven't even started on your hair!"

"I DUN WANNA BE LATE ON MY FIRST DATE FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

I grabbed a brush and brushed my hair carelessly. Then I wore my favourite perfume and headed downstairs. On my way to the door I grabbed my scarf which was laying on the couch. I rolled the scarf once around my neck and twisted the door handle.

Nothing.

Edgy wasn't there. Well, It was my fault for expecting more, I mean, he was probably sleeping somewhere. Then I noticed some small rocks on the ground, wich was odd, because it snowed last night. I picked it up and a few meters further there was another one, and another one further, and another and another. I collected all of them until I was convinced that there weren't anymore left. Though eventually I found myself in the forest. I had no idea where I came from neither where to go. Walking cluelessly, I found.......something. 

A round table with a unlighted candle, two chairs, some  Christmas lights which were also unlighted, AND....Edgy....sleeping, with his legs on the table and a box of matches on his hand. I laughed and stepped closer, but, on my way to Edgy, my foot thought I'd be nice to break a stick in half. The crack was loud and apparently Edgy heard it. He started to move a bit so I quickly hid behind a tree. But the sound of my steps on the snow woke him up fully. He noticed that he had some company so he switched to battle mode,with his left eye flashing red, ready to shoot a bone at 'the intruder'. Then I carefully hid behind a tree that was directly after him so I would face his back. And then I walked a few steps closer to him. He quickly turned around, challenged me to a fight and turned my heart blue, as expected. But then he noticed who I was.

"kitten?!"

"So, this is how you greet an old pal?"

___________________________________

1096 words

CAN WE PLEASE REACH 1K? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. This is my first ever book so, if we reach 1k reads, I'll be super duper mega happy.😄