5

Edgy noticed me glaring at him but I didn't care. I couldn't believe it, HE LIED TO ME! And most importantly he lied about my death. From what he said, I could be dead anytime. I mean, sure, I'm happy that no one'll kill me, not even try, but still...........tHaT wAs A lIe...

"heh, didn't know i was that bonesome, you can't stop looking at me" he said smirking

"Why the hell did you lie to me?!? That was unpleasant."

"well sorry i had no other choice. how the fuck do u think i would make u to come at my place? sorry no sorry, it was worth it."

iT wAs WoRtH iT?!?!??! We'll see 'bout that.....

Alphys seemed uncomfortable by this situation, so she came to me, placed her arms on my shoulders and smiled at Edgy trying to change topic.

"N-now I guess you had a reason for coming here right?"

"oh yea, my kitten needs a charger for her phone. can u make her one?"

Something was off. Alphys wasn't responding. I noticed Edgy looking ay her with a worried face.

"alph??"

I turned around to see her.

WTF?!?!?!!!!

I would recognize that sign everywhere. She was nosebleeding. I know exactly what that means. I wondered how the fuck I was gonna keep her mouth shut. Nervously I turned to Edgy.

"U-uhh I um.....need to take her upstairs to treat her.....uhmmm, maybe you should go home?"

"u sure kitten? i think i should stay"

Alphys got worse. Shit.

"No no i-it's ok, we're probably gonna talk about girl stuff. I-i don't think you should be here while we do that, j-just go home. I'll call you when we're over."

"k , bye kitten" and then he left. Thank god

Alphys was, spacing out (?) I think. So i dragged her upstairs and even though struggling, I finally managed to lay her on her bed. I sat beside her. Not long after she came back to her senses.

*sigh* "Finally..." i said "You okay?"

From what happened next, I could tell she was perfectly fine.

"OMG DID I REALLY HEAR THAT!! DID HE REALLY CALL YOU KITTEN!?! MY KITTEN!?! THREE TIMES IN A ROW!?! ARE YOU GUYS DATING!?! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE MY NEW OTP!!! MY FAV OTP OF ALL TIMES!!!!! OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!! I NEED A SHIP NAME!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO SILENT?!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! EVEEY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENED!!!! NOWW!!!"

"Ok, ok but please, calm down..."

I told her everything that happened yesterday. Her eyes were wide open and she was grinning like a freak. As if I was telling her the story of the century.

"And now I've fallen for him and I want to tell him that i like him.....a lot, but I'm not 100% sure he likes me back and I'm kinda enjoying this situation. In other words I'm waiting for him to confess first aaand I'm planning on teasing him a bit. " *inserts lenny face*

"OMG!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE EVERYTHIIING!! Good thing I installed cameras that film everything you do..."

"Really......you still watching me...." *inserts frisk face*

"Actually I watch every human that falls here, even though I haven been checking the cameras since the barrier broke, but I will now. And even if you have fallen once, you're still a human, so you make no exception."

Ughhhh this is gonna be awkward.

"Anyways, gimme your phone so I can make you a charger."

A few minutes later she came with my phone and a charger on her hands.

"That was quick!"

"Thanks" she said smiling

I plugged my phone in the charger and the charger in a plug nearby.

"Now, until the phone charges, shall we watch some anime?" Alphys said.

"Gladly."

We watched Alphy's favourite anime, Attack on Titan. It was all about titans eating humans and humans trying to kill them. Watching human body parts being chopped off and blood splattering all over the place was disgusting, but kinda entertaining. Meanwhile my phone was finally charged. I asked Alphys for some manga to borrow. She gave me 'Kaichou wa Maid-sama'. I love this manga as well as the anime too. It's just so cute and funny but Alphys seemed to hate it. Apparently it had no violence in it which made it unrealistic. As if Attack on Titan was real. Anyways. I got the manga, asked Alphys for Edgy's number and texted him.

"Hey can u pick me up"

A few seconds later he was in front of me.

"hey alph"

Then he grabbed my hand.

"cya alph" he said before teletransporting us home.

As soon as we arrived I sat on the couch, grabbed the first manga book and started to read it.

"hey, wacha got there kitten?"Egy asked

I didn't respond cuz I wanted to give him the 'Silence Treatment'. Wa hat I didn't notice was Flowey on the other side of the couch watching TV.

"You finally came back." Flowey said

"Yeah" I replied "by the way Flowey how about we read this manga together, it'll be fun." I said with a smiley face.

"Sure thing, there's nothing interesting on the TV"

"kitten answer to me"

"…"

After a while me and Flowey laughed with a manga page bcuz it was so funny even tho not really, I just wanted to make Edgy angry/jelly/something. But he didn't react at all, he seemed very pissed off though  and that gave me strength not to give up. Then me and Flowey had fun playing in the snow outside even though he just wanted to catch some sunrays so he could live, and after a while Edgy finally showed up. At first his eye sockets were completely black but a few seconds later they turned normal.

"kitten if ur still mad bout what happened earlier, im sorry"

Then me and Flowey started whispering to each-other.

"What did he do to you to make you thus angry. You're ignoring him completely. Did he hurt you? Tell me and I'll crush him" he said angrily

"You did the same thing too, remember? He lied to me saying that every monster will try to kill me. You did that too, and you know that."

"Yeah I'm sorry, I just couldn't find another excuse for you to drag me along. I was bored in the ruins."

"He used the same fucking exact excuse. You HAD to threat me to death so you could achieve what you wanted."

"Hehe, sorry. But then, why aren't you ignoring me like Sans."

"Cuz ur so nice and kewt and I can't hate u even if I wanted. Besides, I wanna have a little fun too." I said while hugging Flowey.

Then something blocked our sun as we were laying on the snow hugging, and that something.... didn't look happy at all.

______________________________________

1152 words