29

"Yo paps c*burp*calm down" Rick said as I and Edgy left the house. "What the hell happened back there?"

Papyrus sat next to Rick releasing a deep long sigh. He looked a bit sad.

"I- I know this sounds weird but, sans is not just my brother, he's my employee, my vessel and my-" he stopped for a moment, gulping.

Rick rose his only eyebrow. "Your what?" Now he was just kind of messing with him. "Spill the beans Papyrus."

"He's m-my b-b-best-" he stopped again, probably thinking something.

"Friend?" Rick said making it easier for him.

"Yeah... I really can't believe I've become so weak and in need of love and affection. He grew up so much throughout this year. It seems like yesterday when he had no friends and everyone feared him... they feared us, the two skelebros.

Now I hope I can at least see him once a day. I'm happy for him, he has a girlfriend now, a great one too. I am also not single myself since we're at it. But I think we're starting to grow a bit appart." Papyrus finished his speech as he lowered his head looking to his feet.

"W*burp*woah man that was deep. Look, I don't understand feelings much myself neither, bu*burp*ut what I know for sure, is that family never leaves you behind. No matter what, your now al*burp*lcoholic daughter, her dumb husband and your grandchildren will still love you even though you were never there for them. It ru*burp*uns in the family blood. And in this case, since you guys don't have blood, it runs in the family bo*burp*ones. But seriously though, i*burp*if it bothers you maybe yo*burp*ou should just talk to him"

"I don't know Rick. I can't just straight away talk to him. It's unnatural

"If you sa*burp*ay so. Welp I've got a date to atte*burp*end to so, cya later"

Rick sat up from the couch and reached the doorknob, twisting it he revealed My-Other-Self together with Mettaton waiting for him. Her make-up, dress and hair were so pretty, wich obviously were Mettaton's doing. My-Other-Self and Rick left the house smiling while Mettaton stepped in with a smirk on his face.

"Call me Cupid darling, and spread love, love is beautiful."

"My Gaster, it was just a couple, look at you all hyped up."

"I just cannot help it, they're so happy ."

"*sigh* Do you know who else you can make happy?" Papyrus said with a smirk on his face.

"Can I guess, darling?

__________ralsei helps to skip time____________

We'd been walking for a while now, without saying any word. Just silence.

As if we could perfectly understand each-other's feelings and thoughts at the moment. Neither I or Edgy would dare to speak.

And yet we were so close to each other. Having no idea where we were going.

Just walking...

Knowing for damn sure that there was a chance that we wouldn't even be alive tomorrow.

Though also knowing that we didn'thave much time left, one had to talk. I took the courage to do that.

The feeling that this could be our last night filled me with determination.

Slowly, I grabbed his hand. Very gently. Fearing over the future.

"Edgy?"

He tightened the grip on my hand.

"I just wanted you to know that, whatever happens tomorrow, I lo-"

"nothings gon happen tomorrow got it? well be perfectly fine and well get back to our normal lifez" Then he paused for a second

"I know" I said quietly. Edgy turned his head over to me. "I have the most cool and badass boyfried one can ever imagine of. I'm sure I'll be fine....you'll be there for me."

We then stopped. Hands holding, we looked at each-other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. None of us dared to look elsewhere. At those moments it was just the moon, us and a few inches of distance separating our bodies. Until Edgy hugged me. I hugged back immediately, feeling the warmth of his body. Then, after a few minutes, we pulled apart. Edgy then kissed me on the forehead, making me smile slightly.

"u kno, we should do somthin befor headin back, like get hella crazy or smth"

I giggled.

"As if we didn't get enough crazy today." I said

"ya sure lets go tho timez tickin"

First thing we did: vandalism.

Now I didn't know that this was what Edgy called crazy, but being the little art lover I was, I liked it a lot. And suprisingly Edgy was very good at drawing graffiti, he must've done this many times before. He wrote on the backside of Mettaton's hotel: "Somewhere out there, there's a world where the war didn't even happen." I read it twice. I kinda knew what he meant. He probably guessed that with this many parallel universes, there surely had to be one where there was no conflict or such between monsters and humans. A world with peace. As impossible as ot might sound, maybe there really is a peaceful world. I added in some details such as highlight and a few contours making it pop out more, and then I wrote our names at the bottom of it. We were officially part of history, until someone would paint that wall and thus covering our art. Gotta love what you have, when you have it.

After that, we decided to mess with people by calling them on private. Saying stuff like: "Ma'am, your spinach is making a move on my dog can you please come pick it up?"

Or even worse.

"Sir, I am calling to let you know that your purchase of casual bongos and exotic butters is going to be delievered on time"

And many many more.

But that wasn't it. The sickest thing we did, was jumping to the lake. It was cold as hell. I hope we didn't catch a cold.

Then, to top it all, we bought some wine and just' layed down to look at the stars.

"arite so remember to always use the sound suppresser so that the enemy doesn't determine your location"

I giggled.

"and remember to protect your vital organs no matter what, wear two bulletproof vests one on top of the other, just in case"

"Edgy I'll be fine. You worry too much." I said laughing.

"welp if you say so kitten"

It was a bit cold, so I snuggled into Edgy's chest. Like that, we then both fell asleep out in the open.

I wish it had lasted more.

______________________________________________

HELLO FELLAS
HI
UHM SO FIRST OF ALL
Thank you, thank you for waiting for so long, thank you for the sweet comments (I reas them all) and also, thank you for 10k reads. That's an absolutely amazing milestone. I can't believe it, I don't even think I deserve it. But it's all your doing so, thank you so much for making my day brighter. And just when I saw what we achieved, I felt bad for being lazy and not updating, so here you go. A brand new chapter.

Though as many of you already feel it, this story is comming to an end. It will end in one or two chapters. Also I just realised that theres no chapter 26😂😂😂. But I haven't checked if it's just a mistake on the chapter number, or if I've mistakenly deleted a whole chap. Idk

And one more thing...

DELTARUNE IS SO FECKING AMAZING
I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING IT IS
I LOVE RALSEI
AND SUSIE
AND KRIS OF COURSE
I LOVE THE WHOLE THING