20

It was a choker. Actually, THE choker. The one that I wanted so badly to buy but Mettaton didn't let me to. I was shocked. How did he know I liked this choker. Without thinking, I jumped to him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you very very very much! But, how'd you know that I liked that choker?"

Then he broke the hug and looked at me smiling.

"heh, dummie. thats cuz im smart as fuck and i know everything"

"Oh really? Then tell me, what's gonna happen next?"

"easy, ur gonna slap me for being way too badass and then ur gonna sleep"

That was true, actually, I was really thinking of slapping him playfully. But, I had to change plans. I slapped him on the cheek and he smiled.

"see, told ya i know everyt-"

He stopped as I interrupted him with a peck. He was a little shocked, yet smirking for some reason.

"And that's how Edgy's carrier ends, as his girlfriend discovered the stunning truth. In reality he doesn't really know everything as he claims."

Then I saw him blushing. Not much after, I realized why.

"s-say that again..."

I decided to play a little.

"It has been recently discovered that The Great Edgy was actually a fake, he doesn't really know everything as he claims to kno-"

"cmon kitten, u kno what i wanna hear"

I blushed a little and said:

"I'm your girlfriend."

"again"

"I'm your girlfriend."

"again"

This time I leaned in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. A few seconds later he pulled away and said:

"ur not my girlfriend-"

"..."

"ur my little cutesy cat"

"Stop it!" I said, laughing, as he started to purr and to meow like a cat. "Stop!"

"k k fine~ i have to go meow. u have to sleep too."

"Aren't you sleeping with me?"

"if you wanna hear me meow all night long then fine"

"I thought I was the one who was supposed to meow. Besides, mustards can't meow."

"u got me with that"

Next thing he did was picking me bridal style and walking towards the bed.

"time to sleep smartypants"

I chuckled and layed on the bed as Edgy layed next to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"also, we r leaving tomorrow"

"Leaving?!" I asked as I raised my upper body. Though Edgy pulled me bavk down.

"u can pack our stuff tomorrow. meow sleep."

I huffed and closed my eyes, slowly, I fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-next morning-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"SAAAAAAANS WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE'RE LEAVING!" Papyrus shouted

"Darling~, that's no way to shout at your brother." Mettaton said calmly.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just used to this type of talki-"

"SANS GET YOUR BONE ASS DOWN 'ERE NOW!!" Mettaton shouted interrupting Papyrus.

They both chuckled. Meanwhile I was already up packing me and Edgy's stuff as he growled on the bed.

"ugghh, im just a normal guy, who just wants some more sleep, early in the morning...how hard can it fucking be?"

"Edgy, it's 10 am, it's not even morning anymore. Stop being such a drama queen." I said as i zipped the luggage. "C'mon, the sooner we get home the sooner you get to sleep again."

More growling.

"Edgy c'mon I don't want Paps to blame me for this."

~Growlings, growlings lots of growlings~

I was about to give up, when an idea popped into my head.

"I'll kiss you if you wake up~" Then something (Edgy) jumped out of the bed and stepped right in front of my face leaning towards me. BUT, instinctively I stepped back. Edgy looked at me with a questioning face.

"I didn't say WHEN, mustard~"

He realized my plan and quickly turned around heading to the bed but I grabbed his hand and started pulling him toward the door. "Don't even think about it!"

A few seconds later he stopped resisting and said:

"wait, i didnt even change my clothes."

"Were you really actually thinking about changing clothes?" I asked.

"thats ma gurl, knowing me even better than i know myself"

We met with the others and Edgy teleported some of us at Toriel's home. Then he got back to teleport the remaining. Then we all waived bye to each other and went to our houses. Me and Edgy were holding hands to teleport home but Papyrus was missing.

"Edgy where's Paps?"

"oh, he had some really important business he needed to attend."

"Oh, well ,then shall we?" I said as Edgy teleported us to his home. He launched himself to the couch as I was struggling to get the luggage upstairs.

"Mustard, can you give me a hand?"

"sure kitten" he said as he slowly gout up from the couch and walked to me. Instead of helping me he wrapped a hand around my waist and teleported us to his room. Then he immediately launched himself to the bed. I guessed he was exhausted by using that much energy.

"Well you did land me a hand, a whole arm to be precise, and that was helping, and after all you did wake up, so I guess you deserve a kiss." But he didn't get up.

"Edgy? Are you ok?"

No response.

"Mustard?"

He didn't even move a bone. This is where I got scared. I dropped the luggage as it fell to the ground while I was running to the bed. The run was only a couple of feet considering the small space inside the room. I leaned over to Edgy and I started shaking him by moving slowly his shoulder.

"Edgy are you ok? Edgy?" Then I moved him a little so he could face me. As soon as I saw his face, I walked away pissed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heyyyyyyyy, long time no updates. Welp here's this. Hope you like it. Also, last time I uploaded a chapter I had, like, 500 reads or so? NOW I HAVE FUCKING SURPASSED 900 READS. Let's do something, let's surpass 1k reads before I upload the other chapter. That will keep me going. Author-out.