11

As soon as we walked off the plane, two flight attendants gave each one of us a lei (flower necklace). Then a goat like man walked to us.

"Oh, hi Asgore" I said to the man

"hiya big belly"

"Hey there big punk!"

"H-hi A-asgore"

"Hey everyone. Are y'all ready to leave?"

"Oh you bet I am, let's go punks!" Undyne said following Asgore first and dragging everyone along. We entered in a minibus and not long after we stopped in front of a house which looked very familiar. It was exactly like Toriel's and Asgore's house...just...bigger and since they came here almost every year, the rooms were already decided. Toriel in a room with Asgore, Asriel with Chara, Frisk with Eni, since he was always sleeping alone, and Eleni with Samanta. Me? Well since Papyrus always slept with Mettaton, Edgy always slept alone, sometimes with Frisk but....well now he has me, obviously. We all unpacked our stuff and then went to the living room.

"So, what would you want to fo first?" Toriel said

"Well shopping of course! I want to buy some Hawaiian shirts."Mettaton said

"No can do punk! We're going to the beach!" Undyne replied angrily.

"Now now, no need to argue..." Toriel said trying to calm them down while a intensive staring contest had begun between the two.

"How about we all go to both...." I said nervously wondering if what I just said had caused even more trouble.

"That's a wonderful idea darling. Even though I won't be able to swim, It'll be fun to spend time with you."

"howzabout we all stay 'ere n sleep" Edgy said

"Uhmmm...NO" Undyne replied angrily and pissed off by his suggestion

"Then to the shop. ONWARDS!!" I said.

"WHY TO THE SHOP FIRST¿?" Undyne screamed

"Aw come on Undyne, please don't argue in this. It won't be long."

"*huff*Fine"

Then we all went to the nearest local store which had lots of accessories and clothings. As soon as we entered, a familiar voice dragged our attention.

"Ahuhuhuhuhu~ welcome dearies! To my shop!"

"Muffet?!? What are you doing here?" I said

"Ahuhuhuhu~ raising funds for the spiders of course. Plain common Hawaiian t-shirt 299.99$, common Hawaiian shorts 199.99$, Hawaiian dress 499.99$-"

"Wow, wow, wow...stop." I said "what's with the high prices?? And all the nines?"

"Ahuhuhuhu~ taxes dearie. And I need to make lots of money so that spiders can live a happy life."

"Well to me it's a very decent price so...SEE YA LATER DARLINGS!" Mettaton said and ran off to buy stuff.

Then Toriel stepped in. Her eyes were flaming and in her hands were floating flame balls.

"Now, make those prices normal like every other shop or I'll tear those eight arms of yours appart-"

GO MOM!!!!!!!

"Ahuhuhuhu~ no need to jump into quick decisions dearie. Ok, but with one condition. I'm organising a 'Girls Only Tea Party' at my place and every girl that came with you HAS to come, tonight at 10 pm."

"We'll be very glad to come." Toriel said with a very calm, happy and pleased facial expression, shaking one of Muffet's hands."just tell me the location"