16

"SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

After that clicking sound, the lights were immediately on and everyone was just standing in front of me and shouting 'happy birthday'. I repeat, EVRYONE, every monster that I've met so far (humans too..not actually every human, just Frisk, Eni, Eleni, Samanta and surprisingly, Chara... I thought she didn't like things that made people happy). Every monster from underground was here, even Nice cream guy , EVEN JERRY!!

I was just standing in place, shocked, not saying a single word while everyone had a wierd frozen smile on their face waiting for me to react.

I realised that it was going to get very awkward if I didn't say anything so after almost half a' minute of silence, I spoke.

"Wh-what is happening here...?"

Eni stepped forward and placed an arm on my shoulders from my right side.

"It's your birthday silly!!"

"I know it's my birthday. I meant...how did this happen? When? Why is everyone here? Also, I left Frisk, Chara and Asriel home... How the heck are they here??! Am I... Am I dreaming?? When did I even fall asleep??"

"*giggling* Calm down bday-pants, it was all part of a plan. Toriel wanted to do this since the day you came to us. She wanted this to be more like a, close, family party buuut, Mettaton highly disagreed. Now you have this big ball just for you." Asriel said placing an arm over my shoulders and Eni's arm,  on my left side. "Oh and, Sans picked us up. That's how we got here faster than you."

"W-wait, so, that's why you were out all day, yesterday?"

"Yes my child. They came all here to prepare this big surprise party for you. Eni was a big help too, she told us stuff like your favourite color, favourite cake flavor, which were a very big help to us."

"O....k.... But, this still doesn't explain why Edgy came in blushing." I said glaring at Edgy. He blushed a little too and scratched the back of his head. Eni let out a small giggle.

"Well, we didn't really notice that. I can't give any answers for that my child"

Then Mettaton stepped forward and pulled me away from Eni and Asriel.

"That's a story you definitely have yo listen darling, but not today" then he was pulling me....somewhere"Now let's go. I HAVE to make you the queen of this night"

After that, most of the present people left the....place? Then I noticed that every monster that didn't leave, was wearing a tuxido/fancy af evening dress. Me....sweatpants and a plain blach T-shirt. Annoyed and a little embarrassed I let Mettaton drag me. Then he opened a door, closed it, and showed me
piece of clothing, which looked like it was just shipped, it was still unopened.

"Here darling, now quick, we won't have enough time for your make-up and and hair."

I entered a small room and wore the dress.