16. Unleashing Hell.

Art looked around the dungeon and was surprised at how clean everything was. A funny thing to take note of when your soon to be torturer was busy with his preparations.

"No you don't!" growled Charlotte when he opened his mouth to make a snooty remark.

"Do you notice how calm he is? Like he has all the time in the world?" Art asked with a sad smile. "That's because no one is coming to save us."

He sucked in a deep breath.

"So if he's going to have fun, please let me have mine."

Charlotte shook her head.

"I love you, Art, but I really don't understand this side of you. Don't you see that you'll only make things worse?"

Art looked at the silver tipped whip.

"I really don't see how."

A small sting made his head snap to the right.

Nox had injected him with something. By the smirk on his ugly face it couldn't be something good.

"I just injected you with one of my own concoctions. It heightens your senses and slows down your healing ability."

"How is that even legal?" Art yelled at the court appointed witness who just ignored him.

The small glint of excitement in the man's eyes left him sick to his stomach. Apparently Nox had an accomplice.

Nox smiled at the expression on Art's face and leaned closer.

"Now I'm going to give you the fifty lashes you were sentenced to. Although killing you today is not my primary objective, I wouldn't be surprised if your pathetic Omega body gave out."

He walked back clearly basking in the hateful stare of Art and picked up his whip.

"Now, this is going to sting a little", he gloated before unleashing Hell.

It took all Art had not to cry out while the silver tips of the whip slashed his back open.

Deprived of the delicious cries of his victim Nox hit him harder. No response. Faster. Still nothing.

"How much makes that?" Nox asked the Official taking this time to catch his breath.

"Thirty-two, Sir."

Nox dropped the whipped now soaked in blood with pieces of flesh sticking to the silver tips.

"Time to up the game", he said walking around Art who hang slack in his restrains again filling his veins with a foul mixture.

"I have a special treat for you", Nox hummed with a new found glee. "This injection keeps you from losing consciousness so you don't miss a thing."

After slipping on black leather gloves he opened a small rectangular box and pulled out a nine cat.

"What is so special about this whip, you ask?" he purred lovingly stroking the nine tails. "It's laced with an unique form of wolfs bane that targets your wolf directly."

Nox loved the look in his victims eyes when the realization of his words sunk in. Pleasure tore through him when he saw the fear in Art's eyes.

"Now, SCREAM!", he yelled.

Charlotte, already at the end of her strength because she was trying to take as much of the pain away from Art, screamed at the mind-blowing pain the wolfs bane caused her.

Art yanked on his chains, tears streaming down his face knowing that his beloved Charlotte was in agony and there was nothing he could do to protect her.