zeldris x fairy oc melody

(An I love zeldris I love him so much it hurts and its sad there aren't more story about him so I probably going to make alot sorry if he is ooc this may be a bit sad)

(No pov)

Blood dripped from the end of his sword onto the snow , eyes stinging he wipes his brow with the gauntlet. He stares across the battle field.Screaming and blood fills his vision. Bodies littering the ground he is tired, tired of combat. As he gazes across the field , a flash of red catches his eye. He turns his head and focuses. He sees her, looking like a ragamuffin. Sword twirling thourgh the air as she battles a red demon. He unconsciously moves towards her , nonchalantly swatting blows away with his sword. A sword comes in to his vision, it was in that moment he realized she had beat the demon. She cut his cheek with her sword ,she looked down at him. Her red wings flap a few times as she glares ,but there was something about the look in her eyes. As he was about to strike back a loud high pitched horn blast rang through out the land. The fairy sighed and gave him one last look before flying away. It finally hit him when she looked back at him. She looked sad but why , isn't this what they wanted?

(Time skip)
(Melody pov)
The snow is soothing it helps to clear my mind. Thoughts of battle slowly drift away,becoming less and less clear. A speckled white hare catches my attention .I follow it as it hops about the snow. I follow the bunny for a few minutes until we come to a clearing. There is a person leaning against a tree. Is he hurt or napping "umm person are you okay" I ask slowly walking toward him. He jumps up alarmed. He has a sword drawn ready to attack "ahh put that down I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. He looks familiar "you're that fairy from about a month ago . What's your name" he ask me as he sheaths his sword "and why should I tell you" I say. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" he answers. I groan "Melody, my name is Melody" I say glaring at him. "My name Zeldris, you were that fairy that was sad" he tells me ". I wasn't sad, I just don't like war". "In fact I hate it the blood shed the loss of life all of it I just want us to get along the demon , fairies , gaint , goddess , human and the like but that nothing more then a dream." I explain he seemed shocked " you want to get along with demon we killed thousands of fairies" he tells me "I should have guessed you wouldn't get it the fairies don't get it either" I sigh I was about to leave when he spoke "its not that I don't get it I want the war to end to but I guess when I imagine the war over I always thought demons would win but , your idea sound kinda nice the demon clan wouldn't go for though" he tells me. " Hey meet me here tomorrow same time ok" I tell him " we're enemy's though we should be at each other necks" he say. " Well I'll be here tomorrow with or without you so bye bye zeldris" I turn to leave before he said " ok I'll be here later melody" he says I turn to look at him but he's gone "weird" I whispered to myself

(Time skip to a few months)
(Still her pov)

Me and zeldris have been meeting up every day since that day in the wood I was about to go meet him again when my friends voice stop me "and where do you think your going" Andrew's ask me "for a walk why" I lie I hated to lie to them but they wouldn't get it " melody it dangerous out there the demon could be out there waiting to stirke" Rene tells me worry lance through out her voice "she right what would we do if you died Mel" the twin say simultaneously " naki naku the rest of you I'll be fine so later" I say fling away before they could say anything. It took a few minutes to get there be flying when I got there zeldris was already there but he seemed to be asleep. I laugh quietly as I sneak up on him "finally you're here what took you so long ge-" "ahhh you're awake" I yell he just laughed "it's hard to sleep when your wing are so loud" he teases "oh hardy har har you're so funny" he smiled up at me from where he sat "what are you smiling about zel zel " I ask him adding in that lovely nickname I gave him " you" "me" "yep you you're just perfect" he tells me " w-what where did that come from" I say flustered he stand up and put his hand on my cheek brushing his thumb over my cheek bone and just smiled at me. My cheek were probably a bright red by now this was so not normal "h-hey zeldris you feeling ok you're acti-" he cut me off with a kiss. Omg omg omg zeldris is kissing me kissing me it was kinda nice as he pulls away he whipered three word I didn't know any demon knew "I love you". If it was even possible my face got red " I l-love y-you t-to" I stuttered out. He smiles it seems he really meant it thank god he kisses me one last time " I got to go the ten Commandments are getting suspicious so we may not be able to meet up for awhile so that why I told you today im glad you return the feeling" he tells me. "Ok I get that my friends are getting suspicious to so I guess this will be the last time we see each other for awhile huh" "yep". He nods he was about to turn around when I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him "that's thank for the two earlier" I say as I pull away smirking at the pink that had spread across his cheeks. "Bye Mel" "bye zel"

(Time skip same pov)

Blood that all I could see for miles dead bodies covered the ground demons fairies giants humans every one involved in the d**n war. "Naki Naku Rene Andy Nick Ryu someone please answer me" I cry out but no one responds. "Please don't be dead" I whisper to myself. "Aww look the fairy is crying don't worry you'll be with them soon enough" a demon say as he slashes his sword. I wasn't fast enough to dodge it completely so the sword slices the flesh near my  right wing makingng me fall I use my sword to pierce all seven of his hearts.
As he hits the ground I hear a very very quite whisper "melody" "Andy Andy is that you" I yell out looking around I see Andrew lying on the ground his wings soaked with blood a gaint gash on his back. "Mel I'm so sorry I can't help you with chores anymore an-and th-the oth-er are ...dead" he says coughing up blood all through out the statement."no no no please don't leave me I'm so sorry I should have been here sooner I'm so sorry but please don't leave me"! I yell at him "hey Mel that demon tell him to take good care of you for us ok so  you won't be alone ok ,I love you melody your the closest thing I have to a sister so thank for being my fri-" his eyes slowly close. "Andy Andy Andrew wake up wake up please please wake up Andrew" I don't know how long I sat there cry. I need to find zeldris I searched for hours but what I found was the seal that held the demon clan. "Zeldris" I whisper "don't worry I'll wait no matter how long it take I promise"
(Meanwhile in the seal) (zeldris pov)

"I'll wait" the sound of melody voice echoes in my mind "melody I love you please keep your promise and wait".

( an word count 1394 I probably going to make a part 2 I just really like the idea of all this stuff and melody sword look like helbrems but its red)