zeldris x child rene part two

(I couldn't help myself I really want to write a part to about zeldris being all cute with a kid and I like my oc a lot she's my baby anyway sorry for mistakes and enjoy the story)

(Rene pov)

Me and mister zeldris have been out of the woods for three months and I guess to adult thats not long but woow it feels like forever to me. He said since I had nowhere to go I could stay with him but I had to behave and not act bratty so I kinda just do what he says. Its been fun though like when he's reading a book he lets me sit in his lap and he tells me stories about different kinds of people he also teaching me to say big words. We haven't found his brother yet I'm don't know what he wants to do when he finds him but I guess I have to wait. "Rene come on we're leaving now" zeldris calls "coming mister zeldris" I run to catch up to him "don't run you'll fall and hurt yourself" he walk over to me and I bump into his leg and fall right on my butt. "Oops sorry" I smile up at him through the hair that fell on my face "I told you not to run are you hurt" he ask picking me up and putting me on my feet.

"I'm fine I'm a big girl after all we dont get hurt over dumb falls" I say with confidence putting my hands on my hips. "Yes of course I forgot that once you turn six your invincible" he rolls his eyes I stick my tongue out at him "hey so where are we going now" I ask skipping next to him. "Next towns about a half a day walk so there and then your going to bed" he says sticking his hand out for me to hold I grab it and stop skipping. "But what if I'm not tired" I say hating the idea of bedtime "you will be trust me" he says keeping his eyes on the path in front "how do you know" I say holding his hand tighter as we started getting close to people. "How do you know you won't be" he ask me as he picks me up "hey why did you pick me up I was walking" I say looking at him. "No reason" he said looking around us at the people. "Hey come on I know somethings up please tell me" I ask looking up at him hoping puppy eyes would work it did "there are people here who do not like me and I don't want them to take you ok" he explains looking a bit worried "why would they take me" I tilt my head confused. "Because you're with me" he continues looking around I join in even though I'm not sure who we're looking for.

"Ooooohhh ok so they would take me because I'm important to you" I put my finger to my chin "yeah thats right I don't think they notice me though so we should be good" he put me down and grabbed my hand and we continued on our way.

(Time skip)

"Wow this place is some big don't you think" I smile at zeldris the front desk lady just giggled at me. "Don't run around come on we have to go to our room now" he picks me up and walks up the stairs "do we have two bed or is there just one is it big do we have windows-" "Rene quiet I dont know I haven't seen it either" he says as we get to the door. "Hey put me down so I can open the door please" he puts me down and hand me the key I do the key opening magic and open the door then I ran inside. "Wow its pretty and got two beds and a window" I squeal "come on its time for bed you can shower tomorrow ok" I sigh knowing I would have to go to bed even if I did ask not to have to go to bed. I hop in my bed wiggle around and look at him expectantly "ok fine I'll read to you just stop looking at me like that" he grabs the book from his bag and walks toward the bed.

(After story time)

After the story I was fast asleep when I woke up I was back in the wood where I first meant zeldris. That not right though I can't be here we're really far away from it so how did I get here zeldris didn't bring me did he. My eyes started to hurt as tears started to come up he wouldn't bring me here would he why take me just to bring me back thats a waste of time right. Yeah he wouldn't do that I just got to find him he has to be worried about me "mister zeldris where are you" my voice echoes throughout the wood "zeldris" I look around while walking forward "zeldris" I start crying. After forever of calling for him I start to cry harder "zeldris where are you please come here I'm sorry if I made you mad I'm sorry please just don't leave me and these scary woods" I fall on my knees crying as I continue to mumble for him to find me "zeldris please I'm really sorry I'll behave I promise" I whisper hoping for someone to say it was ok.

"Rene wake up Rene wake up its ok Rene wake up" I jerk up with a gasp and look around I see zeldris kneeling next to my bed looking worried. "Zeldris I'm sorry I'm sorry I am please don't leave me in the scary woods" I start crying shaking my head. "Hey what are you sorry for I'm not mad and I'm not gonna leave you in the woods so just calm down" he whisper talking in a soothing voice as he get on the bed pulling me in his lap hugging me close to his chest. "Everything ok I'm right here in not going anywhere I promise you're stuck with me" he rocks me back and forth gentle and I feel better I cuddle closer to him sniffleing every once and awhile as I slowly fall back asleep "thank you zeldy" I mumble out and the last thing I hear was a short laugh.

(1084 word in this one hope you enjoyed it and have a good day)-cassie