gilthunder x reader (fairy)

(Hello this is going to be short and fluffy sorry if he is ooc and for any spelling mistake so with that enjoy)
(C/w) color of wings

(Gil's pov)

It had been a long day all I wanted was to go and lie down she would be there waiting for me as she always was (y/n) she was a fairy. I found her in the woods back when the seven deadly sins were still here she was injured so I had brought her to king after he had taken care of her wounds he told me she was pretty young. He didn't know exactly how young but she was a "baby" as he said. I took care of her for 5 months before she was ready to leave though she didn't she stayed with me but I've had to keep her hidden or they would kill her so I keep her in a small room that they don't know about so they can't watch me there that's where I'm going .

(Time skip)

I open the door to see her asleep her (c/w) wings laid out behind her her breathing slow. I sat next to her running my fingers through her (h/c) gently smiling down at her even in her sleep she could help calm me. She stirred around a bit her wings flapped lightly before I was met with the bright (e/c) eyes I had grown to love. "Gil how long have you been in here" she ask sitting up her (h/l) hair falling in place slightly messy from sleep. "Not long sorry to wake you" I whisper still smiling at her "don't be all I ever really do is sleep" she mumbles as she places herself in my lap my arms wrapping around her waist hers around my neck as she places her hand on my shoulder. "Though it's ok if I get to be with you" she nuzzles her head some as I hug her close kissing the side of her head. "I love you (n/n)" I whisper in her hair "love  you  to" she whisper before falling asleep again I chuckle and lie as both down falling asleep shortluly after.

( 370 the word count hope you enjoyed sorry he was so out of charcter and this was not all that fluffy but I tried see you next time byeee)