meliodas x reader x zeldris

(Thats right a part two because it was requested and i hope yall like this short story of the two of them taking care of the reader who is sick because i was just sick and this is my wayh of complaining about said fact so yeah)

(Y/n) pov

I hate being sick and coughing til i throw up so doesnt help me keep medicine (that spelt right) down. Also the two idoit that keep trying to 'help' me aren't helping either.

"Shut up i got it"

"Stop slapping me you asshole"

"Im not"

"Yes you are"

"Oh my god if you two dont stop fighting I'm gonna hit ya." I glare at both befire a coughing fit starts up agian. Both are by my side rubbing my back one with water ready.

After drinking the water i lay down groaning in pain. "Its gonna get better soon Merlin is working on something for you" meliodas says. Zeldris just nods and grabs my hand mel then doing the same.

"You guys suck 90% of the time but yall are fine when you act like this so stay lije this til im better and come lay down with me" i mumble falling asleep as they both lay next to me.

(Extra)( merlins pov)

"(Y/n) i have the meds you asked for and ah i see you two really shouldnt have a slap fight over her you know she will hit you back if you wake her up" i say smirking at the two demons fighting idoits.

They both stop and look at me and mumble opps.

( haha another update thank you for reading sorry it took forever to actually write it and bye)