meliodas x reader

(Ok this is a modern au cause I was hit with inspiration from a YouTube video by jaiden animation I love her videos and her as a person I LOVE YOU JAIDEN YOUR A GREAT PERSON who will never see this but yeah so I'm really sorry to the person who requested this  Cottoncandy10121 yay you can request again just this hit me and i have request so yeah also when it comes to meliodas here I got nothing I'm sorry again and probably later at the bottom to but hope you enjoy anyway also he will be ooc)

(Readers pov)

"Lets go come on" I yell back at mel as we head towards the ice rink you see we were meeting friends there and i was super excited to go there so I was being a bit rushy (that a word?) .  He didn't seem to care much though just smiles and caught up to me "slow down it doesn't open for thirty minutes" he says laughing he could tell I was refusing to slow down so just kept up with me.

(Tiny timeskip cause I'm so lazy also the jaiden thing is coming up I kinda took part of her story but only a little I promise on zeldris)

We have been skating for a bit I fell a little and this kid walks (skates) up to me and says "Hey can you hold something for me" smiling cutely at me. So I smile back and say "yeah sure what is it" and the next thing he says is the smoothest thing I've heard someone that wasn't mel  say "my hand" he than sticks out his hand I stumbled backwards and almost fall if mel hadn't caught me. The boy seem to get the look Mel  was sending him and skated off to his group of friends "Thanks meliodas" he nods helping me stand so I go straight to teasing him "You were so jealous of that kid" "was not" "was to" "not" "was" "not" "was~~" that last a bit before I give him a kiss and tell him I love him. But I will always tease him about it and ban will to he saw it with Elaine so go ban haha best trip ever.

(This was short and lame and im sorry 375ish word count I'm sorry this kinda sucked I dont really like meliodas and i could get hate about that I mean he's ok and cute ig but I like Zeldris more if you hadn't realized but yeah hope you enjoyed sorry this isn't what you wanted and hope you enjoy whatever time it is when you read this)