Zeldris x Hannah

(hey guys this was requested by @HannahSchroeder1 and i'm sorry it took abit longer than i thought but its here now so that something as always i hope you enjoy this chapter and if its not what you wanted just tell me and i will try again if you want with that enjoy)

(Zeldris pov)

What the hell is this stupid feeling , what the hell is she doing to me , stupid holyknight human I sit there glaring at her from my spot in the tree. (yep he is stalking her thats the way to get her go zel) She was talking to her friends gilthunder and howzer or something they were all laughing at something stupid that one of them said. This stupid human is the reason I cant focus on our goal she is always in my head its got to be some stupid spell or something.

(Time skip) (her pov)

"Later guys have a good night" I say waving "you to" "later"they say waving back to me as I left. Well that was fun howzer sure is an idiot tho god I swear i think chuckling at the thought of what he said early. "YOU what the hell have you done to me" I jump away from the voice "oh its you what are you going on about" I say looking at the demon in front of me not really worrying about him killing me. "You used some spell or something and you need to tell me what it is right now" he says glaring daggers at me "I didn't put a spell on you what are you talking about"I ask tilting my head in confusion "you had to do something I cant get you out of my head and when I think of just killing you I get sick to my stomach at the very thought so what the HELL DID YOU DO" he explains yelling a bit but I won't hold that against him. "That's not a spell" I say bluntly "what" he ask still glaring "yeah from what I heard your in love or something" I explain "thats a stupid human emotion thats not it" he says being very sure of himself. "Sorry to tell you but thats what it is but I doubt you'll believe me on that so I'll leave you to yourself have a goodnight zeldris" I say walking away after patting his back.

(Zeldris pov)

What does she mean I cant be in love especially with a holyknight there's just no way but the more I thought about it the more I doubted my self on that fact maybe I was in love with her even if I am I cant let her get in my way.

(The word count is 458 im sorry this was kinda short and it kinda sucked  but I hoped you enjoyed it none the less)