zeldris x neko reader

(Hey guys this brat is back and im feeling much better about my writing i didnt change much just tiny fixs so dont worry my writings still the same i just need to understand that i was doing my best and thats enough so this was reqeusted im not gonna tag them cause im lazy aldo 'kwheh' is thoughts  so enjoy also i havent written in a littlr bit so this may suck cause im getting back in the swing of wruting with propose and not just random shit so yeah)

(Readers pov)

"(Y/n)" 'hmm was that zeldris' "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU" 'yep thats him haha i must have fallen asleep'. While im stretching on the bed the door slams open with a worried looking zeldris. "Oh hi zeldris whats wrong" i ask tilting my head to the right alittle. 

"Is this where you've been I've been looking for you all day" he ask me stepping closer to the bed till he was at the end. He then pet my (ear/color) ears i let out a small purr leaning slightly into his hand. (can you tell ive never written this kind of thing lmao) 'aww he was worried' a small smile makes its way on my face.

"I'm sorry zeldris and yes this is where I've been i must have fallen asleep while reading earlier I'm sorry if i worried you" i mumble as he caresses (is that the word) my cheek. 'damn him and his soft hands' "It's fine I just thought you might have been found by some humans i got worried". He smiles down at me i look away in guilt knowing how much he must have worried. I pull him into a hug and mumble im sorry atleast three dozen times as he chuckles and hugs me back. "It's ok my love knowing you're ok is all i need to know"

'Fucking sweet talker' i nuzzle my head into his chest purr alittle "you shouldnt worry zeldris as long as you're here im safe". "You know what the humans would if they found you i feel i have the right to worry" "i love you my worrywort demon". "And i you my lazy neko".

(Hii!!!! Im back um well i hope you limed that to the person who reqeusted this i hope this is what you wanted and um so thats really it um this may be kinda trash cause i was watching kingdom hearts 3 cutscenes and thats my shit so i was like half focused lol anyway have a good day/night)