zeldris x child rene part 3

( so hii I'm writing again also charcter death warning sorry for mistake and hope you enjoy)

(Rene pov)

"Cough cough that all I seem to do these days a couple months ago I got really really sick. Zeldris has been trying really hard to help me get better but nothings work and gloxinia healing magic DIDN'T WORK weird right I thought it would but I'm still here sick so yeah. Zeldris true not to seem worried but I think he's scared what do you think Mr. Teddy" I ask my whale toy (yes the whales name is mr teddy I thought it was funny). He just stared at me  "you need to say strong for him" I make him say doing it and a funny deep voice then having a really bad coughing fit "Rene Rene where are you" zeldris voice calls out as he finds me in the room he runs to my side rubbing my back. "Shh deep breaths ok" he says in a hushed voice "zel zel hi I'm okay don't worry" I say giving a tired smile.

(Zeldris pov)

Once I found Rene I run to her side and rub her back " shh deep breaths ok" I say in a hushed voice "zel zel hi I'm okay don't worry" she tells me as she gives me a tired smile. I just stare at her this little girl I've known for a year or two she trying to be strong so she just stays smiling this little six year old girl it was hard enough to believe she was so attached to me even though I was I demon but here she is sick with seemingly no way of getting better trying to stay strong for me. "Zeldis are you otay" her voice broke me out of my thoughts "what do you mean" I ask "you're crying" she say wiping some tear "I'm fine re re don't worry" I say climbing on the bed putting her in my lap she yawns and I can tell she can't last much longer I knew it was coming the last doctor that came said she only had a few months. Before I could stop them tears started flowing down my cheeks as she smiles up at me I buried my face in her hair hold her tightly as her body started becoming limp "zeldris I'm sleepy" she say leaning back on me "I know re re try and stay awake please" "please" I whisper to her my shoulders shaking as she start closing her eyes then snap open. I hate that she is in pain but I don't won't her to leave but she had to "Rene you can go to sleep don't force your self anymore ok I know I-it h-hurts so go on to bed ok baby" I tell her my voice cracking "I ..... love.       you zeldris" she says her eyes close as she finished her sentence "I love you to I really do good bye Rene" I say holding her close as I start to sob not caring if it made me weak all I know is that the one person who say me as something more than a heartless demon was gone "zeldris look at this" "woah that's so pretty" "whats that" "zel del wake up I had a nightmare" all the time I had with her the good the bad they were all gone now theres no point any more no point to keep the other humans around anymore she's gone so they shouldn't live either there's no stopping it now this world is pointless.

(The end wordcount 602 hope you enjoyed have a good day and byeeee)