zeldris x Hannah part two

(Hello everyone this was requested by the lovely HannahSchroeder1 thank you for requesting I hope you like it and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or any oocness also in the fight scene below its a bit gore but not really I just wanted to give people a warning and on another note can someone tell me if its good or if I need more practice because I'm really new at writing so I would love you guys opinion on things in the story that might need work any advice with be accepted as long as its not just someone being jerks about random thing just to be jerks but with that the story hope you all enjoy)

(Hannah's pov)

It had been a few weeks at least I think it has. Zeldris let me walk around the castle though I don't think it actully freely l think he is like always watching weird I know but it freaks me out a bit but he did give me the library so I can read the books to past time. He visits my room everyday making sure I eat and to make sure I haven't done anything stupid at least that's what he said who knows though he's a mystery I can't tell if he's going to use me as some bait for meliodas and them or if he just was reallllly lonely. I really miss gilthunder and howzer well I miss everyone but I miss gil the most we've been friends forever. I wonder if he's worried about me I mean I think he would be I scared about if he's ok or not he's like family to me so it only natural right. Yeah even he fine every ones ok and this is all going to be ok every ones. "Hey why are you crying are you hurt, sick what tell me what's wrong so I can help" zeldris comes over to my side cheaking for injuries. "You seem to be physically ok so what's wrong" he kneels so he can look me in the eyes "I-I miss m-m-my friends I-I want to g-g-go home please I need them I need to know if their ok please let me go please" I cry out clinging to his waist. "I can't I took you for a reason I'm not sure what reason is yet but I intend to find out but staying here seems to cause you great pain you haven't been to the garden yet have you I think you might like it it might calm your nerves I can't allow you to leave but I don't want you to feel imprisoned so join me and a walk in the garden" he says looking down at me. He brushes the hair from my face "does it have roses" I ask my grip on him lossening as I start to let go. "Yes I'm sure it does so will you join me" he ask again there was something about the way his voice was it was softer I could hear the emotions in it but I couldn't tell what they were but they weren't frightening like they were when he brought me here so what changed?  

(A lovely time skip because romance is something I know nothing about (single forever) also I'm out of ideas for that part)

Its been several months since the first time we went to the garden it we seem to go at least once a week I thinks its his way of trying to get my mind off of gil and them but it really isn't working. I feel like if I stop thinking about them even for a second it would be like betraying them and I think I'm sick or allergic to zeldris because every time he's talks to me or we lock eyes my heart rate increases like I ran around the castle he makes me feel weird feels like I ate bugs. Well that's not important I need to get out and find gil and howzer and everyone else. I've got clothes that zeldris gave me after the first day I was here all packed up in a small bag along with some food stuffed in there. After a short walk I got to the gate I didn't hear anything so I thought I was safe but man was I wrong. "Well well what do we have here a cute little human where did you come from my dear well that's not important I mean you won't live much longer no matter how much you pray to those puny goddesses of yours so say goodnight" the lower class demon sat there just randomly talking until the end of his statement thats when I started to freak out just a bit though.His sword slashed the air it was aimed for my heart or my chest I was able to dodge due to experience but this fight wasn't going to be easy I have no weapon Zeldris took it the jerk. "Wow you dodge that was unexpected I will admit but remember your just human" "and your just cocky well in one sense" I try to make a joke to distract him but the boy is sensetive. His sword continued to make attacks at me but they weren't thought through he was just attacking and if I had a weapon I could win but I can only kick and punch and I can't even do that so the odds are I'm going to die. A second later he grabs my arm and starts to make shallow cuts in my side and it seemed the more I struggled the more pain he causes. Even though I was a holy knight all of this became pointless the pain of the cuts became to much for me that I started to go numb and fall asleep and than it hit me that the only person I wanted to say goodbye to at that moment was Zeldris. "Goodnight little human say hello to those pointless goddesses up there for me" he says his voice was drifting away with my life. The next thing I knew I was on the ground and then there was a bang and thud than his voice Zeldris's voice. "Hannah are you alive answer me make some sound if you can" he say to me and all I could say back was "mmhmmagrk" I say if that counts as talking "I take it your alive stay still ok" he starts looking for something on his blurry body stay still he says like I can move "found it" he stand up and throws one of the magic bead down at me. It healed me "thank you zeldris" I cry out tackling him in a hug and start crying in to his chest "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" I apologize because it was all I could think to say. "Shh its ok all you wanted to do was see your friends right that's just what you want to due when your separated from ones you love right" he say looking down at my shaking form. "Where did you get that idea from me" I mumble into his clothes " no it just I realized I loved you and when I saw that you were gone I freaked out and all I wanted to do was see you again to make sure you were ok" he says his voice getting lower as he went on. "You love me that's weird but its nice because I think I love you to and I don't know if I want to leave you just to see gilthunder and them" I say looking up at him he just smile down at me like he didn't have a care in the world. "Take your time I don't want you to feel you have to stay if you want you can leave whenever you want I just wanted to see what was the reason I wanted to keep you at my side so much" he says hugging me a bit tighter his face buried in my hair. Take my time ok I can do that but i think i know what I'm going to do or who I'm going to chose. Ha the dumb demon made me fall for him but that's fine because I made him dal for me to so we're even I grip his shirt tighter bring my body closer to his and slowly fall into a well deserved sleep.

( the word count is around 1450ish  I hope this is what you want if not I can try again so I can get it right for also sorry for and mistakes I know I've said that earlier but it like 1am and I've spent a couple hours working on this so I think I over thought the detail but that's have my never sleeping brain work but I will make another if you want HannahSchroeder1 so just ask ok and like before I hope this is what you wanted out of this story good night my dear readers)