gloxinia x reader part two

"Hey gloxinia long time no see"  everything stops as he hears that voice and as he sees her.

"I'm not dead though how are you here" he looks at the girl surrounded by light smiling at him.

"You're really close to death so I'm here to send you back I just wanted to come down and say that everything is ok and it wasnt your fault about what happen back the that's why that beats spell didnt bring me back. I wasn't revengeful so dont worry my king I'm not mad at you no matter your choice" she puts her hand on his check the warmth spreading throughout his body.

"How can you not hate me I could only watch as they tortured you they tore your wings off and I did nothing but stand there" he crys.

"You fought against them the whole time dont forget that and look my wings are back now aren't they" she spins around to show him her white wing. "Now go back my love" she puts her hand back on his cheek.

"Not without my daily kiss" he says smirking lightly as a shocked expression appears on her face.

She chuckles but compiled none the less and kisses him with all the passion she could muster he did well due to 3'000 years of never seeing her.

"Goodbye my queen" he says as she fades away.

"Gloxinia how did you heal yourself I thought you were dead" his giant friend asked. (Who's name I totally remember)

"I had some help" he smiles.

(The end)
Happy ending