zeldris x reader

(This was requested by DDOSXD21 sorry if this isnt to your taste if you want something else just ask sorry if he is ooc this is also going to be short and with that hope you enjoy)

(Readers pov)

I sat there wrapping up Zeldris's arm as it was covered in gashes he just sat there watching my every move with a his watchful eyes. "This by far was the stupidest thing you've ever done in the time I've know you , which I will admit is long but still you don't have your powers back and you go and start fighting things what the heck zeldris" I rant/scold him. The bandages started at his shoulder and are going to stop at his hand I don't think I'll have enough to bandage his fingers. "You seem very concerned for someone who seems so angry" he states in a slightly smug tone "that's because I am concerned and I'm angry that you were this stupid what were you thinking what if you died I'd be here all alone again and I would probably die as well" I say my eyes start to sting as I try not to cry I put my head down my bangs making a shadow over my eyes so he couldn't see them. "I doubt that would happen your strong even for (input species) I have faith that if I did die you would live and you would find someone to keep you company I'm sure your quite attractive" he says bluntly. A blush spreads across my face like wild fire as I stuttered out a quiet thank you I just finish bandaging his hand when his other went under my chin lifting it up so our eyes lock gazes. The blush which was almost gone had comeback tenfold when he says " though it's foolish to think I would leave you alone when I worked so hard to get you here and finally got you to trust me" he wipes some tears I hadn't even notice had fallen. He leans down just enough to kiss me once I comprehend what was happening I kissed back our lips moving in perfect sync when we seperarated I was breathless and he chuckled at me. I glared up at him still panting "what's *pant*  so *pant pant* funny" I growl though it wasn't as intimidating as I had hoped "nothing you just look cute that's all" he says a suprizeingly gentle smile on his stuipd face "ah shut up"

(Word count 417 hope you enjoyed and have a good day)