estarossa x reader part one

(Requested)

Every night he visits even in his seal he takes care of me for the last 3'000 years. Estarossa commandment of love (right) the demon I've loved since I was young. Though he was just as young unlike him I'm not a demon I'm  a fairy last time they saw me though I didnt have wings but back to the story. I stayed on th demons side for him no fairies 'but gloxinia know so I could've gone back to the fairy world but if I did he couldn't reach me.

Though it's not all bad I met helbram the new king elaine and a giant name diane. Some good old holy knights little gil howser giramore dreyfus who is actually some demon dude , and heddy who's helping me get the demon clan back.

All we got to do is get a sword handle and get some of the new Elisabeth's blood and some good old spell and bam got them back easy right. No cause that bastard meliodas carries the danm things we need with him. I just want him back.

(Flashback)

"Estarossa slow down" I ran after him trying to catch him to no avail of course. Little zeldris running not far behind me after a long chase we finally caught him thanks to zeldris's magic.

"This is a fairy game  it was really easy  with out magic"  he says smugly .

"That's why fairies use magic when they play and we fly while playing to running hurts your feet" I glare .

"Not if you had shoes" he smirks.

"I dont need shoes I can fly".

"You dont even have wings so isn't really just floating"  he thens on his heels.

"Its flying" I exclaim loudly making zeldris flinch I mumble out an apology he nods his head "oh crap it's almost sun set I got go bye esta zel" i wave as i fly towards the fairy forest.

(End of flashback)

"Hendrikson what are you doing now" I look at him from the empty desk I was sitting on near the seal.

"Trying to find out how to get goddess blood" he says not even looking up from the old looking scroll. That probably held some bs about how only a goddess could undo the shit they caused by betraying the alliance with the demons. I'm totally fInE tHoUgH (I'm sorry I had to)

(Ok so this was gonna be a whole finished chapter for the crazy demon boy but I got writers block got me so here's part one sorry its short hope you enjoyed it anyway bye)