gloxinia x (fairy) reader

(its been awhile this was requested by @demonicofspring thanks for requesting by the way im really sorry if this suck if so i can try again to get it right and with that i hope you enjoy the story)

(reader pov)

He was doing something stupid wasn't he of course , he is what am i thinking he is always doing something stupid its in his nature. If he is doing something stupid and get in some kinda trouble im just gonna sit on this branch "(y/n) there you are i've been looking everywhere for you" Gloxinia says popping up out of no where i react calmly though. (ahhhhhh what the heck you scared the heck out of me geez" my (c/w) flapped quickly behind me to catch me before i fell to the ground. "sorry about that but check out this super cool thing i found one of the giants must have dropped it or something come on come on hurry up" he says pulling my arm this happened for like ten more minutes be fore we got to this really pretty necklace that was HUGE "wow that is". He smiles and nods "right it's amazing well lets go" he says grabbing my arm again "w-what why" "cause where going to eat" "ON THE NECKLACE"yes on the necklace geez (y/n) your slow today" he smiles.

"What why this is someone's necklace we could get food on it" i say freaking out try to fly Away though he keeps a good grip stupid jerk "if we do get food on it they with just wipe it off it won't be a big deal even we need to celebrate" he says flying faster "why do we need to do that here or at all" he gasp and turns quickly " how could you forget  its been a year since we started dating and you forgot im hurt" he says dramatically oh thats what i forgot oops "i'm sorry" i says looking down "its fine but now you have to eat on the necklace with me" i sigh knowing this was  going to happen even of i kept fighting 

(*time skip)

its been a few hours and we had fun not that i will tell him that but i glad he had fun though we did get yelled at by the giant who's necklace it was but i got to say "i told you so" so it all worked out in the end it was a good day.

( im sorry if this sucked but i do hope you enjoyed it if not i can try again  word count 415ish and have a good night)