zeldris x Cameron

I'm just gonna throw yall into this and Cameron is a girl btw and it will be sad and short

(Who knows pov)

"Why are you crying zeldris I'm just dying geez" blood pours out of her gut where the sins had attacked her.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE HUMAN THEY HAD NO REASON TO ATTACK YOU" he screams the mark on his face spreading in rage at his brother.

"Calm down it's fine they knew I was helping you and I attacked first so it's my fault. I should have known I was out numbered come on Zelly smile if I'm gonna die I want to see my mate smile"she says smiling up at him from his lap.

"Cam don't say things like that you're gonna be fine the fairy will heal you and everything's gonna be ok , and we're gonna live together after all this don't worry liebe" he says crying sobs break up some of his words. She chuckles coughing blood that covered her already blood soaked shirt.

"Zel he can't heal for a while remeber come now liebling du know better" she say some word in the demon language he had taught her.

"Ich liebe dich liebling du have my hearts" he say touching foreheads grabbing her her hand tightly sobbing .

"Ich liebe dich" the grip on his hand loosening as her eyes close "goodbye liebe".

The end I tried weather it was sad or not idk have a good day or night bye