king x fairyreader x helbram

( This was requested by Thedarkartisttda and it will probably be broke in to 4 parts so they might be short  the reader with be gender netural and thats it sorry if they are ooc  and for any mistakes with that enjoy)

(No one pov)

"Hey Elaine whatcha up to" (y/n) ask wings flapping behind them "the usual" she smiles them. "Well mind if I keep you company I'm quite bored and helbram and harlquin are busy or something" they pout. Elaine smiles and says "that's strange those two are usually waiting for you to want to hang out with them" (y/n) tilts their head to the side. "What do you mean" Elaine chuckles "oh come on haven't you noticed that they like you both of them and I'm mean more than friends".  After she said that I was shocked I hadn't paid much attention to the say they behaved around me. "WHAT FOR HOW LONG" ok maybe alittle shocked was a bit of an under statement. "A while if I'm not mistaken" she says smiling as if she didn't just tell me my two best friend like me in a romantic way.

"Well theres no need to be so shocked I mean it's so obvious  harlequin is always blushing around you and, helbram teases you in a sort of flirty way. How could not know (y/n)" "dont give me that like I'm a child I was just oblivious". I sigh as she pats my back "should I talk to them or-" "talk to them since you should have heard  it from those two in the first place".  I sigh knowing she's right "fineeee" I whine and wave to her as I fly off to find them which didn't take as long as I had hope. I was hoping I would have time to come up with something to say that would make this less awkward or maybe it would just be awkward for me who knows. "Heya (n/n)" helbram says flying around me "hi is harlquin around" I ask him "he's over in the tree playing with something from a human shop thingy" he says I nod flying that way waving for him to follow me. "Heya (y/n) what's up" helbram sits next to him "so Elaine told me that y'all like me and i was wondering if it was true and I was being oblivious-" "you were being oblivious" they say simultaneously. I kind of just stare at them for a minute or two and then ask a super sophisticated questioned. "Whaaa- huhh - I - you -  how -  y'all know that each other like me" I ask -stuttered out-  "Well yeah" they say  "were y'all gonna tell me" they shrug. 
I sigh and just sit next to them.

(Word count 465 hope you enjoyed it sorry it took so long and it kinda sucks so sorry again and have a nice whatever time it is for you byee)