Zeldris x reader

(Hey guys this is requested by Yuyuko_Saigyouji it is just gonna be short and zel will be ooc but hope you enjoy anyway)

(Zeldris pov)

The room was quiet aside from her breathing her chest rise and fell with each breath they were steady and calm as she slept. Her body cover and bandages some with blood stains others were just wrinkled from her moving around. I moved her bangs out of her face trying not to wake her up though it didn't go as planned because seconds later her eyes fluttered open.

"Zeldris whats up" she asked concern laced through her voice as she look over my body with her sleep filled eyes. "Nothing you had hair in your face I was moving it" i say ushering her back down to the bed "stay laying down you are going to make your injuries worse" I tell her. She grumbles something about being fine "lay with me then" she demands patting the spot next to her. I chuckle at this and lay next to her wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me she snuggles into my chest as she falls asleep. I kissed her head whispering "I love you" laughing quietly as she mumbles it back in her sleep moment later I fell asleep to.

(Word count 219 hope you enjoyed sorry he was so ooc thank you for reading and have a nice day/night)