The Big 5 in HS

Characters

Im sorry for my grammar and my spelling because this is just my first time

-------------------------------

Elsa Arandelle

- A shy girl in school and thinks she's a nobody until Jack came. She has the power to control ice and snow.She is talented in singing and dancing.

Jack Frost

- Same power as Elsa and never tell his friends about it. He is also a boy who steels girls hearts but never has a girlfriend until Elsa came. He is one of the popular group in school.... 'The Big 4'.

Rapunzel Corona

-AKA Rap or Punzie. Captain of the cheerleading team and Drama Queen. Also the cousin of the Arandelle daughters. Her hair glows when she sings and it can heal and wound..... same she never told anyone. She is one of the members of 'The Big 4'

Hiccup Haddok

- He is known as the hottie in school but a geek. Has a crush on Merida since 5th grade. Nobody knew that he has a real dragon 'Toothless' at home kept in the basement exept his parents. Thats why his house is bigger than a mansion. He is one of the members of 'The Big 4'

Merdia DunBroch

- A girl who is very sporty and brave. She has a crush on Hiccup since 5th grade. She never told anyone what happen to her and her mom. She is a member of 'The Big 4'

-------------------------------

Hope you enjoy and again sorry for my gramar :)