Chapter 34: Meet One Directiom

Jack's POV

"You post it in Facebook!?" Merida yelled "Instagram!?" Hiccup yelled "And Twitter!?" they both yelled at us. We nod our heads slowly and Merida and Hiccup start chasing us. Do you wanna know what happen? Well, here's the thing. . .

I woke up and found Merida sleeping with Hiccup on his bed. So I wake up Elsa and Rap and we took pictures. I post it in FB, Elsa post it in Twitter and Rap post it in Instragram. Then, soon Merida and Hiccup woke up and this happen. . .

Then there was a knock in our door breaking the chase. Thank God! Hiccup almost got me. Rap open the door and Shanley, Dakin and Lily were in the view. "What happen here?" Lily ask. "Jack, Elsa and Rap post the picture of Hiccup and Merida sleeping together and they got mad at them" Shanley said. "How did you know?" Elsa ask. "Its posted in all apps. Even the magazine" Shanley said showing a Candy magazine "They just publish this yesterday"

"Where is Toothless and the other dragons?" Hiccup ask in a worried tone. "Their in the pets hotel room. Don't worry me and Shanley will take care of them." Dakin said. "Get ready!" Lily said clapping her hands "We have a rehearsal to do." "I'm coming" Shanley said. "Oh no you don't" Dakin scold her and drag her out of the view ". . . I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN THEM!" we heard Shanley's voice from her. Wow! She's pretty loud.

~~~REHERSAL ROOM~~~

*End of music* "Excellent" Lily said as she stand up and clap her hands. Then we saw Shanley running down and up to the stage. "Hey aren't you and Dakin suppose to clean our pets?" I ask. An evil smile form on her lips "Dakin yes. Me. . Maybe. . Maybe not"

Dakin's POV

Where is she? I thought. I let her go to the bathroom and she's like there for 15 min. What kind of person does that!? I heard the door open. I turn around to expect Shanley but instead its her. "Hi Dax" she said with a smile. "Hi. . I . . um. . Have to got to the bathroom" I said awkwardly and run outside.

I dial the number so hard that the screen almost break.

"Hello?"

"YOU BROUGHT HER HERE!" I yelled.

"Aya your hurting my ear and yes I did"

"Why did you do that!?" I complain

"Its my job Aya to know what happen to the Big 5. And beside you haven't made your move yet. Your such a weakling"

She said and hang up. Ugh! I hate it hen she's right and I'm so gonna ground her if its the last thing I do.

Elsa's POV

"Ok. Break time guys" Jack said. We all collapse on stage. "That was a pretty hard work." Merida said as she drink her water. "Yup it is" A British accent was heard from the back stage. 4 are British and 1 is an Irish. "Guys meet 1D" Lily said from behind.

"I'm Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall" The curly boy said as he point the boys name.

"I'm Jack"

"Elsa"

"Merida"

"Hiccup"

"Rap"

"And Shanley"

"Nice to meet you" Niall said in his accent. "And this is there manager" Lily said and a guy wearing a business suit and a serious face came. "I'm Simon, 1D's manager" he said.

We start to hang out for awhile. Harry keeps flirting with Merida and good thing Hiccup was here. Niall looks like a good friend to us even Zayn, Liam and Louis. But ummm. . . Let's just say we have to separate Hiccup and Harry before they do a dog fight.

~~~Time skip~~~

(A/N: Sorry. I'm not really a fan but I do like their songs.)

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Lily ask. "Yeah!" We said. "And I ordered the camera men to take a video of it" Shanley said. "Come on" I said "Lets take a break."

"Im gonna go to the telephone booth and call Marshall" Lily said and walk out.

"Sorry guys but. . . I have to go to the bookstore and the movie store too." Shanley said and dash to the bookstore.

"Lets take a walk." Rap said. "It might be refreshing." "Yes! Finally! I think Harry is giving me the chills in a bad way" Merida said. We nod our heads and went out. Hiccup put his arm around Merida. Rap took out her head phones and play some music leaving me and Jack in an awkward silence.

I saw Jack making something. And when I can see it clearly I gasp. "For you" he said as he put the bracelet around my wrist. It has sky blue snowflakes and blue roses. "Awww. . . Your so sweet" I said. He hold my hand and whisper 'Thanks' into my ear. We stop looking and look into each others eyes.

Jack lean closer. . woah wait. . OMG! I lean closer to but we stop when we heard a squeal. We turn to see Rap jumping up and down and Hiccup and Merida looking like they are watching a romantic movie but mostly like parents.

"Continue" Hiccup said

"Don't mind us" Merida said.

We lean closer one last time and when our lips were 1 inch closer all I see is black. I heard evil laughs and felt myself lifting up. Who are these guys and what do they want?

I'M SCARED!

~~~~~

Finally! Is it that long?

Yeah I know. Sorry anyway hope you like this and pls be patient for the next chapter.

*waves hand*