Chapter 3: The New Girl

Jack's POV

As we walk down the hallway girls were screaming and putting on make up. I was use to this since 5th grade. We are actually popular in this school and we call ourselves 'The Big 4'.

While Hiccup, Merida and Rap are talking something or someone caught my eye. A girl with platinum blond hair in a bun and beautiful blue eyes was just beside my locker but she quickly face back to her locker.

I was surprise to see a beautiful girl like her that I didn't notice that my jaw was drop dead.

"Oi mate! Who are ya staring at?" A Scottish accent snap me out of my thoughts and I realize the voice belongs to Merida. "Nobody" I said shaking my head. "Is it the girl beside your locker?" Rap said with a grin. "Shut up!" I said trying yo hide my blush. "Is that a blush that I see? Awww... So sweet" Hiccup said in a teasing tone. Merida and Rap started to giggle.

"Good Luck" Merida said with a teasing grin. "What do you mean?" "Well, obviously she is beside your locker" Rap said in an obvious tone. "I'll see you later" She said followed by Hiccup and Merida.

Elsa's POV

I was done arranging my locker when I heard footsteps coming. I tried to avoid glances but I don't know my way through this school. I was about to ask the person beside me but he beat me to it. "Do you have a problem?" I turn to my right to my right to see the wait hair boy. I have to admit he is cute. WHAT!?  Stop it Elsa!" "Are you new here?" He ask. I nod my head "I'm Jack, Jack Frost" he said while putting out his hand. "I'm Elsa Arendelle" I said shaking his hand.

Wow! His friendly "Whats your first class. I might help you" Finally someone to help me but he might be late for class after sending me. "What about your class?" " Don't worry I wont mind." I give him my schedule and he look surprise when he read it. "We have the same class" he said giving me back my schedule. "Really? At least you can show me where." "Come, I'll show you the way"

Jack's POV

We walk down the hallway in silence but awkward. "So... Do you have any friends here?" I asked. "No... Its just that... never mind" she said while looking at the floor. She looks scared and down. "I'm sorry..." "Its okay" she said looking up giving me a smile. Even her smile is beautiful. UGH! Great Jack now you fall in love to Elsa.