Chapter 26: Villains vs. Heroes

Elsa's POV

It was P.E and today we will learn how to use or powers wisely by having a battle of villains vs. heroes.

Pitch and Zella are the villains. I never knew she has bug powers. Anyway, the students try their best to beat them but ended up as a roasted chicken.

"3,2,1! Game Over!"

The students shout as the 'villains' beat the 'heroes' up. The doll that our couch said was the 'citizen' who is in trouble was broken into pieces.

"And the villains scored once again"

The crowd cheered.

"Ok who do you want to compete next?"

"We will have Snow Queen" Pitch said pointing at my direction. "And the Redhead" Zella said, doing the same thing. Me and Merida went to position and turn on our fighting mode but Merida has danger in her eyes.

"You have 1 minute to save the citizen" he said as another doll appear. "BEGIN" he boomed out.

Zella and Pitch give us evil laughs and go to us. Zella has Merida and Pitch has me. "Ah, the Snow Queen, Having a nice day?" he said. I ignore it and shoot sharp ice at him but he block it with his nightmare shield. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"To chicken to beat me!" he said. Alright, that's IT!. I froze his foot and his hands so that he wont attack. I lift him up on the ground with ice. "Move" I told the students and they went to the opposite direction.

I make a stairs and reach to Pitch at the same level. I give him an evil smirk and pin him in the wall.

Merida's POV

I was fighting Zella as Pitch run to Elsa. "What are you waiting for 'grumpy old man'?" she said as she throw bugs at me. I turn them into ashes and I can feel my eyes burn. "You want a fight? Then a fight it is" I said.

I keep throwing fire balls at her until she fall down and put her clothes on fire. She started screaming and run around. She finally put out the fire and I immediately make a fire cage.

I turn to see Elsa and saw Pitch pin on the wall. "10 sec!" the voice of our couch boom. Elsa made an ice bridge under the citizen.

"5,4,3"

I burn the rope and the citizen slide down.

"2,1!"

"The heroes win!"

The students start to applaud and congrats us. We saw Pitch and Zella out and give us glares.

Elsa's POV

We beat Zella and Pitch. I saw Jack, Rap, and Eugene run to us. Rap went to Merida and Eugene just followed. Then Jack hugged me. I was startled and I feel my cheeks burn up. Jack quickly stood up straight.

"S-Sorry"

"I-Its o-okay"

I said rubbing me left arm. "Hey we did it!" Merida said and give me a high 5. Rap and Eugene hugged us and we did a group hug.