Chapter 39: 15 Years Later. . .

15 Years later. . .

*3rd person*

Years pass, Jack and Elsa got married and have 2 kids, Jessica and Elton. Jessica now is 21 and Elton is 20. Their still singers and the band was never down. Jack, on his spare time, he plays basketball and sometimes he play with the kids in their school. Elsa, on the other hand, she teach high schools how to make their own song.

Merida and Hiccup, never changed. They have 3 kids, Harley is 22 , Miranda is 18 and Hamilton is 23. Merida became the best archer in the states. Hiccup became the 'Dragon Lord' cause thats what they call him. His dragon, Toothless is known as the Alpha. While Hiccup was riding with Toothless, one day, he found a small island that all dragons can stay and name it Berk.

Rapunzel got married to Eugene. They have 2 kids, Rochelle is 21 and Eric is 19. Rap has the title of "Amazing Artist" when she was painting the studio. She teaches little kids how to paint and guides artists.

Pitch comes back every 3 years after with Zella, Hans, Macintosh and Adrian on his side. They beat him always with the help of Shanley and her spells and of course some her cousins. After that, Pitch and Zella's powers were complete gone forever. Adrian and Macintosh stop and start moving on and they are now friends with The Big 5. Hans he went to another country which is UK and start a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV

"That really happen mom?" Jessica said "Yes" "There was no arguments between you guys?" Miranda ask her parents "Nope. . Well, Astrid did try to take Hiccup but ended up with someone else" Merida said. "Mom?" Rochelle ask "Nope" "And you?" Elton ask "Not really"

"What about Lily and the rest?" Hamilton ask

"They continue with their lives and Lily is still our manager" Jack answered.

"Guys come on you have to get your first soundtrack album" Lily said as she appeared from the door. "Ok" "Good luck" Rap said. They went in front and start to sing. "Their first soundtrack album from the movie 'Austin and Ally'?" Shanley said out of nowhere. "Yup" "Their good at singing and playing some instruments" Dakin said beside his cousin.

"Hey I just receive a magazine and guess what?" Shanley said taking out the magazine and showing it to us. "Kids of the 'Big 5' rock the world" "OH MY! Their first magazine." Rap squealed. "I have 1 question" Shanley ask "Whats gonna be the name of their band?" "What about '7 Royals'?" Rap said "I think its fine" Merida said "Yup" we all agree.

"Ah! It's the super hot model, Dakin!" Some girls said outside the studio "Oh shit!" He quickly run out of the studio as fast as he could. His fan girls are quite very, very fast. "Really!?" Shanley complained "I'll be back guys!" Shanley said and quickly run to help Dakin.

"Um. . . Guys" Lily said "The president want you to preform on his wedding while your kids will be preforming in waterfront" Lily never fails to remind us "Oh and remind Shanley to make your clothes please" "All ready done madam" Shanley said leaning on the door and leaning on the wall is Dakin with a messy hair and few lipsticks on his face. "How did you---?" Rap ask but Dakin cut her "She used her magic and from now on you are forbidden to use magic for 1 month" "WHAT!?" Shanley complained "I was trying to save your ass back there!"

But suddenly his phone start to ring "Uh-oh! His girlfriend is getting pissed" Shanley said "He has!?!?" We ask. Dakin slap Shanley in the shoulder and give her a glare. "He's girlfriend us not even that good." Shanley whispered to us "I don't even trust her and besides she is one she-devil" "SHANLEY!?" Dakin said annoyed, "Peace" she said doing the peace sign.

Jessica, Elton, Harley, Miranda, Hamilton, Rochelle, and Eric finished their song, get out of the booth and run to us. "Mom, dad. Can we now play?" All of them ask. We nod our heads. Jessica and Elton start to drag Shanley and Dakin to play with them while the rest run to the park.

Shanley, Dakin, Jessica and  Hamilton are playing volleyball while Rochelle, Eric and Miranda were biking, but Harley went to buy books. We were chatting on the table when all of a sudden, Big Time Rush and 1D appeared at either side of us. Wearing their hockey gear and they showered in sweat. "Playing hockey again?" I ask "Totally" They reply in chorus.

Things never change. No more bad guys. I kinda miss high school, but not anymore. Because it still feels like we're in high school. Everyday is just getting better and better.

This is the best 15 years I have with my friends. :')

~~~~~~~~~~~

I will see you soon! Please vote this book if you really really really really like it! Thank you for reading my book and have a pleasant day!

P.S: Next book (not fanfic. It's fiction) will be either soon or next year.