Chapter 27: Jack's Upgrade

Jack's POV

After that embarrassing yet happy moment on the GYM. Tooth, also our teacher, will teach us how to take control in our flight. The field is prepared but it looks more like a circus but its for training. Elsa, Rap, Eugene, Merida went to try controlling their powers.

"In this training you will have a race. Who ever reach the finish line wins."

While I'm in the flight class.

"Ok. Our first flight riders are Jack Frost. . ."

I quickly got my staff and went to the starting line.

". . And Adrian!"

Oh-Wait what!? I look to my right and saw Adran with a smirk.

"Sup" he said. I just roll my eyes and look away. "There is only one rule in this game and that is to cross the finish line." Tooth said and the students just clapped. "Begin"

I quickly flew past him and he followed by my tail. Then something feels hot in my foot. Like burning. I look at my foot and-- FIRE! I quickly put it out and when I look forward He past by me.

I put arms around his hips and make it heavy. He quickly fell down. I did a fist pump and went threw the circle of fire and throwing or swinging pic axe. I was about to past the knights that are throwing swords at me when something push me. I land on the grassy ground and when I touch my burning cheeks.

"Ouch!" "Huh not so tough frost boy!" I heard Adrian as he pass by me. I quickly got my staff ignoring the pain from my legs and flew. Adrian saw me behind and throw fire balls at me. I was suppose to freeze it but I was too weak so I just dodge every attack. But when I was about to dodge the last fire ball I quickly fall down.

I tried to get up but fail. I look at my hands then it suddenly glow yellow. My eyes wide with shock. Then my whole body glow yellow. I suddenly felt. . . Stronger than before. The glow stop and I flew up without my staff. AMAZING!

I quickly went back to the race and this time my speed in flying is faster. I was now with Adrian and when he look at me his eyes were big. I froze him, not really ice just freeze mode. He fell down and I made it to the finish line.

The students applaud and I found my staff. I got it and when I touch it, it turn gold. I suddenly remember Adrian and unfroze him. He quickly got up surprise that I cross the finish line and give me a death glare. Not bad for a day like this.