Chapter 37: 22

Jack's POV

I cant help but look at Elsa who is very stunning. I snap to reality when I heard Shanley's voice. I open the front door of the building. I can hear the audience calling us very loud. We take a few breaths and I open the door.

We run in the isle and to the stage. We went to our positions. All the lights went off and we start.

~22 (Cover by Alex Goot and friends)

(Rap strum the guitar)

(Spotlight on me and Hiccup)

J: It feels like a perfect night we dress up like hipsters, make fun of our exes. Ah ah, ahf ah. It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight, fall in love with strangers. Ah ah, ah ah.

H: Ye-ah. We're happy, free, confuse and lonely at the same time. Its miserable and magical oh yeah~. Tonights the night when we forget about the deadlines. Its time.oh oh.

(Hiccups spotlight off)

(Elsa's spotlight)

J: I dont know about you but Im feeling 22 everything will be alright if you keep me next to you.

E: You dont know about me but I bet you want to. Everything will be alright if-

J&E: We just keep dancing like we're 22. 22

(Me and Elsa's spotlight off)

(Merida's spotlight)

M: It feels like a perfect night this place is too crowded, too many cool kids. Woah oh

(Rap's spotlight)

R: It feels like a perfect night we ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping

(Hiccups spotlight)

H: Ye-ah. We're happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way. Its miserable and magical oh yeah. Tonights the night when we forget about the heartbreaks. Its time. Woah oh

M&R&H: I dont know about you but Im feeling 22 everything will be alright if you keep me next to you.

E:You dont know about me

J: But I bet you want to. Everything will be alright if

All: We just keep dancing like we're 22. 22

M&R&H: It feels like a perfect night. . .

While Merida, Rap, and Hiccup are singing me and Elsa start to make snow in the room. Snowflakes falling, snows in the isle. Children start to throw snowballs, build showman and even the adults and judges join in. Snowflakes circle around our heads as we continue to sing.

We end the song and the crowd start to applaud, shout and scream. "What and amazing performance we have from the Big 5!" the host said and the audience scream. "If you vote for the Big 5 text to this number and let us hope that they win"

We run to the back stage with happy faces and laughter. "Congrats guys!" Shanley said "Awesome performance" "Thanks" we said. Then I notice that Dakin is not with her "Hey Shanley. Where is Dakin?" I said. Just when she was about to speak up Dakin's scream came "SHANLEY! HELP!" then a girls scream came "I'll be back" she said and run to her cousin.

"Elsa!" we heard Anna scream and the both of them hugged. The rest of them were hugging their parents. Oh I wish- "Jack!" I look to see my younger sister, Emma "Hey Emma!" I said and hugged her. My parents walk behind her and give me a joyful smile.

~~4 min~~

"And the winner is. . ." we crossed our fingers "The Big 5!" *screams and shouts* "Good job mate" Niall said "Its an honor to have a challenge with you" Harry said "Thank you" Elsa said "We'll see each other again sometime. We just need to continue our school" "Very well then."

~~School~~

Tooth's POV

"Save our school!" all the students and the parents are trying to stop the engineers from destroying our school. Where are they!? I thought looking around until I heard a sound of a night fury. They're here!

Elsa's POV

"Stop!" Rap yelled in front of them, "No missy!" one of them said. I held out the money and their faces drop. "If you stop than we will give this to you. If not we'll burn it" "Deal!" they said and got the money. People likes money they cant even stand it. "The school is saved!" Tooth shout and the students cheered."Attention students" North's voice boomed "This calls for a celebration tonight!" *screams*

~~~~~~~~

Ok. I'll just stop here for awhile. I have too many things to do. And Im grounded for using my phone and this is a tablet what Im using right now. I'll try to update as fast as I can.