Chapter 17: Ocean Park

We were awake by the sound of the alarm clock. We turn our heads and Lily turn of the alarm in her hand. "Rise and shine you have to be early today" she said. "What for?" Merida said half asleep and half awake. "Remember the gossip site" "Oh" I said. "Come on get up, change your clothes and eat your breakfast. Its gonna be a long ride." she said and close our doors to give us some privacy.

~*~*~

After eating breakfast, getting inside the car and have 2 stops for some gas, drinks and food we arrive and I can tell it was a 3 hour ride but it feels like 4 to me. The building is tall. We can see workers doing their job, some chatting, having coffee and sleep. We went to the 3 floor, As the elevator door open. We stared in amazement. The walls were decorated in green, the floor is white. In the middle of the room was an antique chandelier.

Some pictures were hanging on the wall -most of them are family pictures-. The sofas has the skin of the zebra's. At the end of the room was a white desk filled with papers about gossips -most of them- and few about business. We were facing the back of the black chair and heard a sound of a paper flipped. Lily cleared her throat. The chair spin to us and sitting their was a look-alike Canadian. Or is she really Canadian?

The girl gasp in surprise and so is Lily. "Lily?" she ask "Robin?". They were like that for a few seconds until both of them squealed and hug each other. We all share our confusing looks as the 2 girls break their hug. "I cant believe its you" the Canadian said. "Me too.-" before Lily can continue Hiccup cleared his throat. The 2 of them turn to Hiccup. "Sorry to brake your reunion but we have something to do?"

"Oh sorry. Um, This is Robin Stinson, the manager of the Gossip website and the wife of Barney Stinson" Lily said introducing her to us. "Hey nice to meet you" she said stretching her hand out. "And too you to" Jack said shaking her hand. "The Big 5 right?" "Yup" "Great lets get started" she said and sit on the sofa and we did the same thing.

~*~*~

The question was about our families and some school things. Things we like to do, Thing we like, etc. When the question make it awkward.

"Who is your crush in these group?" Robin ask. I was blushing heavily, so is Jack, Hiccup and Merida. While Rap of course her crush is not in the band. "Sorry. Its just that the paprazzies and fans wants to know." "Its ok" We said. "And besides you'll know in the future" Rap said and put a teasing grin.

~*~*~

"OMG! That was awkward and fun a bit" Merida said. "You can say that again" Hiccup said and we just chuckled. "Hey guys look!" Rap said bubbly and point in front of us. A lit of excitement filled in our faces. "Lets go to the ocean park!" I said and they agree. "Lily you wanna come?" I ask "Sure! I just have to tell the owner." she said putting the phone in her ear. "You really have amazing and famous friends" Merida said "Thanks".

~*~*~

After a moment Ted Mosby came in the view. "Ted?" We ask. "Yup. I own this place because I built it. I'm an architect" he said. "And I agree to let you in ocean park for free" "Are you serious dude!?" Jack ask surprise. "Yes. Anything for my new buddies" "Thanks" we said and ran to ocean park.

As we went in Merida and Hiccup will go and see some whales. Rap will buy some clothes and accessories until me and Jack were left.

We were walking around until I spot a place were you can touch dolphins.

(A/N: Im sorry. I haven't been their)

"Want to go there?" I turn my head and saw Jack giving me a smirk. "I don't know" I said lifting my shoulders. He snort and drag me inside. My eyes wide in amazement as dolphins do tricks in pools. "Hello! Im Sally! Your the member of the Big 5 right?" the brown haired girl said. "Yes" I said. "Follow me. I'll show you around"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. I was busy lately with my other story.