Chapter 1: A New Day

RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed and went inside the bathroom and do my daily routine.

I'm Elsa Arendelle and today is not what I expected for. Its the 1st day of school in MT high that mom and dad enrolled for me and Anna my sister. Why are we here in the first place? This question keeps on popping out in my head. No matter how hard I tried and ask my parents they will just ignore me.

I went out of the bathroom and put one my blue shirt and white skirt. I put my hair in a bun and put on a flat blue shoes. I got my bag and went downstairs to see mom preparing breakfast, dad reading the news paper and Anna waiting for me in the couch.

"There you are were late" Anna said. I look at my wrist watch and give Anna a confusing look. "It's only 5:30" "But it's the first day of school you don't want to be late do you" I was about to answer her question but mom said that breakfast is ready.

After breakfast me and Anna walk to school since its near our house. "So... What do think will happen to you in school?" Anna ask. "Same as always being alone" "Come on Elsa don't be shy" Anna said trying to cheer me up. "Don't worry I'm use to it" "Is this because of your....." she didn't continue her sentence because she know what I meant. "My powers."I continue the sentence for her. she give me a worried look asking if I will be okay. "I'll be okay". We continue walking in silence until we reach school. "This is it" Anna said excitedly. "Hey before you can make friends we still have to go to the principals office for the schedule and locker number" "OK" and we went to the office.

Anna knock on the door."Come in" A Russian voice said. We enter the office to see a guy who looks like Santa Clause wearing a tux and red tie. "What can I do for you?" he said not looking up. "Ummm. . . We are new here and-" I started but he cut me off "Ahhh! Welcome to MT high" he said in a joyful voice "I'm North Frost, and you are?" "Elsa Arandelle and my sister Anna Arendelle" I said pointing to my sister. "Hello. What can I do for you?" "Uhhh... Our schedule and our locker number" Anna said "Oh! Just give me a sec"

He look through his desk and give us a small pink and white paper. "And if you need any problems I'm here to help" North said with a kind smile "Thank you" We said and went out of the office looking for our locker "He seems nice" Anna said "Yeah like Santa Clause" I said in a joke way and we both laugh.