Sidestory

This take place before Jack and Elsa were told the news to Hiccup and Merida.

So hope you enjoy it

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Hiccup's POV

School is over

*sigh*

I finally arrive home and went to the kitchen. I look for a bucket of fish. I finally found it and carry it down to the basement. "Toothless! I brought you some fish" I said. "Your home early" a boy voice said. "Who are you?" I said. I look around and found Toothless sitting on his bed. "Is anybody down here?" I ask. "Uh no. Just me." the voice said it again.

"Show yourself". I said pointing a knife in different direction. "Dude. Its me Toothless." I look at him. His face giving me an obvious look. "You said it?" I ask. "Of course" I cant believe it. I feel like screaming. "Hiccup stop screaming. Its hurting my ears." Toothless said.

I quickly ran upstairs, to my bedroom and put my head in my pillow. I was still screaming

..

..

..

I was done and quickly type Merida's number. I don't know why but I'm scared going back down.

"Hello"  Meria said

"Hi Mer. Can you please come to my house for awhile?" I said. Trying to hide my trembling voice but she notice it.

"Are you scared?"

"Just please come" I said and ended the call. After 1 minuet the door bell rang. I ran downstairs and open the door. "What happen?" she ask. "Its Toothless" I said "Why?" "Come with me"

We went to the basement and found Toothless still sitting down on his bed. "You brought Merida here?" he ask. "Did you hear him?" I whisper to Merida. "Why would I? His a dragon." she said. "How is that even possible?" I ask myself. "Hiccup." Toothless said. "Put your hands on my head and the other one on Merida's" "Why?" "Just do it"

I put my hand on Toothless and called Merida. "Merida. Come here?" she awkwardly went to me and I put my hand on her head. "Close your eyes" I said. She did and just a second she took a step back. "Toothless can talk!?" she said full of shock. "Of course. Why do people freak out about it? I thought it was cool" he said. "For you!" Merida said.

"Wait. How is that Merida can talk to you?" I ask. "That's because of what you did earlier" he said "Oh"

"So how are you talking to me. I mean us?" I ask. "Its not talking, its called linking." he said "You were the first dragon tamer to ever tame a dragon. So Manny give you powers to talk to other dragons" he stated. "Wow!" we said. "Wait I have heard of Manny before. . ." I said. Then my eyes open wide of realization "He's-" "The immortal god of powers" Toothless finished it. "I'll go take a glass of water for awhile" Merida said and went up.

*sigh* I wish I have the courage to tell her how I feel. "Why don't you just tell her" Toothless said "You can read my mind?" I ask pointing my head "Sometimes" Ugh. "Come on just tell her. Don't be such a whimp" he said "I'm not a whimp" I said, glaring at him. "Then go tell her" "What did I miss?" Merida suddenly appeared going down the stairs.

"You can do it Hic" Toothless said going beside me. "Do it what?" Merida ask raising her brow. "I want to confess to you" I said. Then Toothless push me closer to Merida. I can feel my cheeks burn. "I-I-I like you" I said. "As in a friend?" she ask. This is getting awkward. "No" I said scratching the back of my hand. "More than that" she looks surprise. Her eyes wide enough and her mouth form into an 'O'. "M-me t-too" she said.

This time both of us are blushing madly. I put one strap of her hair behind her ear and stare into her eyes. I slowly lean closer and touch my forehead into hers. I look at her eyes one more time and my lips found hers. She wrap her arms around my neck and I was holding her hips. Our lips started to kiss in sink and it felt amazing. I never felt like this before.

Then the door bell rang. I broke the kiss and we went to the door hand-in-hand. . .

~~~~~~~

And so on and so fort. Im not actually a love expert but I think this is ok.

School is almost near. Not almost actually but very very near. So I think I will have a rough time updating the other chapters so please be patient and thanks for reading.