Chapter 21: The Concert

NEXT DAY
Elsa's POV

We were in SM ready for the concert. Rap is just to excited to see JB. We met Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne and started to talk. When someone came to us. "So JB is not gonna be here he said he has a date." Rap looks sad and pouted "With Selena?" "No. . . They broke up. His girlfriend is a superfan of his. So anyway 15 min for the concerte." he said and walk away.

"I always knew his a jerk" Merida said and we all nod in agreement.

"Oh This is Katty Perry and Demi" Taylor said. "They are replacing JB"Avril continue for her"Hi! Nice to meet you" I said and shake both of their hands. We talk more about ourselves and get to know them much more. "5 min for Taylor Swift." "Ok wish me luck" she said and went to the side of the front stage.

Avril, Katty and Demi were preparing so we were also planning on something special.

"Since you and Jack are gonna sing and move around you can use your powers" Merida said but I cut her before she can continue with the plan "Woah! Merida they might think were monsters." "They wont" Jack said. "How do you know?" "I play with my sister even you guys with my powers so that will be fine."

I try to think about it. "It will be fun. Lets just say its magic" Jack said. I look at the others. They were givig me puppy eyes. UGH! "Fine" I said. They started to cheer and do fist pumps. "Big 5 your up" We run to the front stage and went to our positions. The crowd started to cheer. Even the ones who are not join in started to make the crowd bigger.

"HELLO CALIFORNIA!" Jack said in the mic. Girls screaming and fainting, boys whistled and the rest just cheered. "Who likes magic?" Jack said acting like a magician. All of them raise their hand "All right lets begin." I said and they started to cheer. I give them the signal and they started to play.

(Elsa Jack Both)

Your eyes
Your smile
I cant read what they're telling me
One time is all that I need
Yeah

Dont hide behind those looks that you're givng me
Who know where this might lead

(Chorus)
Ooh, Ooh, So come a little bit a little bit closer

Ooh, Ooh, 'Cause I just want to get to know you

I want to get to know you better
You can tell me all your secrets
Dont hide them from me
Ye-e-Yeah

I want to get to know you better
Im there for you whenever you want to get to know me.
Cause Im cool with that.

Who makes
the first move
Halfway is where I'll meet you

Your ride
Is where I wanna be
Yeah

I get that you're scared
But dont be cause girl your beautiful

I wanna know your whole story

Ooh, Ooh, so come a little bit a little bit closer

Ooh, Ooh, 'Cause I just wanna get to know you

Jack give me the signal. We throw our hands up and snowflackes started to fall down. And guess what Jack was right. Instead of screaming of terror it was screaming of joy.

I wanna get to know you better
You can tell me all your secrets
Dont hide them from me
Ye-e-Yeah

I wanna get to know you better
I'll be there for you whenever you want to get to know me
'Cause Im cool with that

Whooo Whooo
Come a little bit
Come a little bit closer

Whooo Whooo
I just want to get to know ya~h

(Oh yeah)
I just want to get to know you
I want to get to know you better
You can tell me all your secrets
Dont hide them from me

Yeah-e-yeah

I want to get to know you better
I'll be there for you whenever, you want to get to know me
'Cause Im cool with that

I want to get to know you better
(I wanna know, I wanna know)

I want to get to know you better
(You better, you better)

I wanna get to know you better
Ooh yeah
Cause I just want to get to know you.

We end the song and the crowd started to cheer as the snowflakes fall down. Me and Jack make the snowflakes disappeare and we went to the back stage.

"That was awsome!" Rap said. "Hey! That was very impressive" Demi said. "How do you do that?" Katty ask. "Secret" I said "Oh well a secret is a secret. See you guys soon." Avril said. "Bye!" Taylor said as she wave her hand. We wave back and got in the limo.

"Guess our vication is over." Hiccup said. "Yup. Tomorrow is school and. . . Do we have to go home now?" Jack ask. "Yes. Mr. North's orders" the driver said. "Its kind wierd that when school started you miss summer but when summer starts you miss school" Merida said. "Yeah." I said "Well tomorrow is gonna be a long day" Jack said.

~~Elsa's house~~

I got inside to see Anna in the couch watching TV with a blonde guy. She look at my direction. She squealed and hugged me. "Your back!" she said jumping up and down. "Yup. Im back" I said.

"Hi! Im Kristoff. Anna's friend." "Thank you for taking care of my sister." I said. "No probs. Thats what friends are for." he said. He look a little hurt but was able to cover it quickly. So is Anna. "Well I better get going my grandpa might get worried." "Ok bye!" Anna said as he walk outside the house.

I raise my brow to Anna and she give me a question look. "You like him, dont you?" I ask. She started to grow red. "Blushing!" I sqealed. "Shut up!" she said "Ok I will keep it as a secret" I said "Thank you" she sighed in relief. "Ok lets go to bed. School starts tom" I said with a yawn.

We both go to our rooms and fell asleep.

Next Day

I woke up, take a qick shower, changed, make breakfast and walk to school with Anna.

------Time skip-----

I said bye to Anna as she went to Kristoff and her friends. I open my locker and get some things I need for class. I locked it when Mr. North's voice spoke in the speaker.

"Attention students. Before you go to class pls go to the gym for something important and I need the Big 5 in my office. Imedietly" he said. The students went to the direction of the while I go to Mr.North's office. Is it something urgent?

When I arrive. Jack, Hiccup, Merida and Rap where their. "Take a seat Ms. Arendlle." he said. I sat beside Rap and ask. "What do you need us hear for?" he let out a sigh and look at us. "I watch your concert and to my surprise you have powers." he said.

We were all shock and speachless. What is he gonna do? expel us? execut us? "I want to tell you that. . ." he said. We held our breaths for what is he gonna say next.