The life of a jeager pilot.

My name is (y/n). I'm a fully trained pilot that can use and fully control a jeager which is a robot of great heights as tall as a mountain and many times stronger to fight a very dangerous threat of the Kaiju. Kaiju  are very dangerous creatures that appeared out a ocean of great heights but they were hostile and want only to wipe out humanity. That is why they created the jeagers and trained people on how to pilot them to be the first and last line of defense for what remains of humanity.In the beginning of  the war to save humanity from extinction my first jeager was one called gimpy danger and it required two pilots to control it at the time because of its power that no single pilot can hold on long enough to control it there are serious side effects like death for far to long exposure. They assigned my brother to help control the power of Gipsy danger.
(b/n) was the only family I had left for our father and mother were killed by a Kaiju and it spark my hate towards them. He's a great person and I  looked up to him because of how his kind and generous personality and when I was down he would cheer me up with a joke to make me laugh and smile. He's  always worry about others and he doesn't care about appearances or he isn't racist or didn't discriminate anyone and was always there for me when we lost our parents. But it all ended when our first   mission together when we were facing a kaiju knifehead which was the day I lost him.

During the first fight

We were fighting against the knifehead we were able to push it off to rescue the boat.

Command:Danger boys Kaiju is still out there get the boat out of there.

(y/n):Roger that

Then the Kaiju appeared and attack Gipsy as we were readying the plasma weapon but the Kaiju ripped our arm off and smack us across the face but before we had a chance to attack back it went to the head and ripped it off and it was my brothers side. He was getting lifted up.

(y/n):Hang in there (b/n).

(b/n):I'm sorry little brother I'm not going to make it.

(y/n):*sobbing*Please don't go your all I've got left I don't want to be alone.

(b/n):Its gonna be okay (y/n). Look at me(I look at him) I know your strong and will move forward remember that I will always be in your heart and I know mom and dad are proud of us and are always with us.Please promise me one thing.

(y/n): what is it?

(b/n): please continue to fight to protect all life and stand up for the defenseless and never judge a person by how they look but judge them by their actions and their character.

(y/n): I promise *sobbing*

(b/n): I'm proud of you brother and know that you are not alone for mom,dad,and me will always be in your heart goodbye.

Those were his last words as I saw him being taken by the kaiju and I never seen seen him again but the power of Gipsy danger was all coming to me but I was able to muster all I've got left and focus on killing the bastard who killed my Brother and showed it no mercy as I shot after shot of plasma into the monster.  After that it was dead I was losing conscious and landed in the antarctic and I was found and later I was given a new partner at base Gipsy was repaired everyone knew of what happened and gave me their  condolences and many were impressed  that I'm still alive after all the power of the jeager was with me. I didn't care for I only focus on killing all of those Kaiju and make them regret of messing with me. After a few months and 5 other dead kaiju me and my partner she is a good person but never wanted to get to close to no be heartbroken by another loss were given a mission along with another team to close the rift that was a portal from our world to theirs. We only had one shot at making it and deliver a nuclear weapon that will not only destroy the rift and the Kaiju but end it all once for all. We descended to the bottom of the ocean and closing in to the rift when we were attacked by three kaiju we were able to kill one with our sword but the other was able to rip Gipsy's arm off. The other team in another jeager was heavily damaged and they were leaking from the hull. The captain had a plan.