The dance

While in the men's store  to get (y/n) a suit. He was shock to see Ren going back and forth at great​ speeds and he heard before that a person named coco was a fashion freak. Though this has also made him think that Ren  is also a fashion dream by the way he scans the suits.

Ren: This one won't work the color doesn't go well with you. Not this one.

(y/n): Uh?

All he can do was watch since every time he try to get a suit on his own Ren would shoot it down since he would say "not good or that is a bad color. "  So (y/n) went to Juane who was sitting in an waiting chair and were talking over some thing that were occurring in their lives.

Juane: So (y/n)  who are you taking to the dance?

(y/n)  just have him the "really look".

Juane: Oh right, Fiona sorry man.

(y/n): It's alright.

Juane:.I just asked since Yang seems to like you.

(y/n): I know but my heart belongs to Fiona and Though it seems that it doesn't matter to her.

Juane: I know she is obsessed with you.

(y/n) shivers at that then decides to change it.

(y/n):Olay enough about that pets talk about you. So who your taking to the dance?

Juane: I tried to get Weiss but she rejected me.

(y/n)  just had a sweatdrop and though.

(y/n):(thought)  how in all that is good in this world does this knucklehead not know. That Pyrrha likes him. Wait it's Juane I'm talking about. The one guy who had no idea what a gun is.

(y/n): Listen Juane I'm telling you this cause I'm your friend. Forget Weiss I think that she likes that blue hair idiot what was his name?

Juane: Neptune.

(y/n): That guy and I know that there is one girl that will love to go to the dance with you.

Juane: Really who?

(y/n): Pyrrha.

Juane: Really I don't think that she likes me like that.

(y/n) just facepalms his own face then slaps Juane in the back of his head.

Juane: Oww what was that for?

(y/n): That is for being a dummy and not noticing that she cares about you. Jeez man I can see how she looks at you. She cares about you more than just a friend.

Juane: Really.

(y/n):*nodding* Yes she does and give her a chance and she will prove it. Now stop chasing after Weiss before she decides to file a restraining order on your ass.

Juane: Thanks (y/n). Now I feel that I really did deserve that smack in the back on my head, for not noticing it.

(y/n) placed his hand on Juane's shoulder and said.

(y/n): Stop focusing on the past and look at the present and once we are done here you will ask her to the dance. Or I will force it out of your mouth.

The two just shared a small laugh before they were interrupted by Ren  clearing his throat.

Ren: (y/n)  I think this (f/c) suit right here with these (f/c) pants will go well.

(y/n): Sweet let's go pay and go back.Juane has something to ask someone to a dance.

Ren: Is it Weiss again?